Budget Street Build

isitafox

Been desperate for a new street bike since the money I sold my Fourplay got spent on bills!

All I needed was a new frame, forks and brakes. Frame cost £40, forks £15 and some tech trials for £100 so well onto a winner in that respect. The frame has been in to have the disc mount repaired, I don't expect it to last long but when the frame only cost £40 I'm not that fussed!

Just awaiting some Dabomb tactic bars coming and I can get out on it!

DSC_9654_zpsqvnklavq.jpg

• Like 5

Nah they're spot on, not quite as ideal as Stiffy's but miles better than Subrosa's

And super Strong. I doubt that on a street rig you will feel the difference of 5mm in width.

As I saw the picture I was thinking about barless trials. Brakeless is so yesterday!

• Like 1

Been desperate for a new street bike since the money I sold my Fourplay got spent on bills!

All I needed was a new frame, forks and brakes. Frame cost £40, forks £15 and some tech trials for £100 so well onto a winner in that respect. The frame has been in to have the disc mount repaired, I don't expect it to last long but when the frame only cost £40 I'm not that fussed!

Just awaiting some Dabomb tactic bars coming and I can get out on it!

DSC_9654_zpsqvnklavq.jpg

>I sold my Fourplay got spent on bills!

WHY? Don't you have friends to borrow some money?

>I sold my Fourplay got spent on bills!

WHY? Don't you have friends to borrow some money?

Yes but why the f**k would I borrow money when I had some? Just put my priorities first. Could have gone out with an automatic rifle and shot up some banks but that's not the thing to do round here I'm afraid.

Yes but why the f**k would I borrow money when I had some? Just put my priorities first. Could have gone out with an automatic rifle and shot up some banks but that's not the thing to do round here I'm afraid.

What would the neighbors say? I'd never borrow some money from a friend much less borrow it to someone. Ends in problems most of the time.

I didn't say I sold my bike to pay bills, I sold it as I wanted to get a new frame that wasn't yet released and an opportunity arose to sell so I did. Shortly after I had some bills to pay which were important so they took priority over buying a frame. Now please stop spamming my thread with your bullshit.

• Like 1

Andee was treated exactly the same, when he re joined I left him to it as he'd calmed down but then he started kicking up arguments again and pissing people off (had quite a few members report him for this) so he got banned again. CockRider was keeping relatively low key with only the odd reply here and there but then he's started back with his Russia vs Rest of the world lifestyle shite again so he's gone. If I could IP ban him I would but sadly I don't have that ability.

I'm quite relaxed about the whole banning thing, I notice when people rejoin as most aren't very imaginative when it comes to usernames to hide their identity so I usually give them a few days to see what happens but when people start complaining about it I have to take notice.