New Hashtagg brakes

Mark W

If that bolt moves the pads closer, that would make the brake seem more appealing to me, maybe of hashtagg would sell the slave cylinders on their own- but they like their money so I think that's a no... And the idea of snagging a shoe heel on that protubance dunnae appeal to me... Lever. Looks like a racing line, which is fine. Besides the obvious horrific price, and the odd slave cylinders, which I'm going to reserve judgement on, it looks like a good brake. Any idea on power ratio over racing line/ 05 magura?

Ahh a bit like a DIY TPA system? If so that sounds fairly interesting. Hope that's not the only method of adjusting the distance to the rim though, Never like the thought of having lots of TPA on, not for the threads sake at the master cylinder/lever side but the force generated on the extruding slave side.

i meant the situations where you turn the master piston tpa wheel and notice one piston getting closer to the rim and the other doesnt move(every magura owner knows this issue :) )

you could fine tune the pad distance without sacrificing pad wear adjustment at the lever.

No I'm just saying I'm the type that hits his ankles on the brakes. The Maguras are painful enough at this point, I can't imagine ones with a spike pointing directly into my ankle.

I have yet to hit my ankle on a Magura brake. Not gonna happen anytime soon as I'm running Dual Disc but before that my ankles haven't even come close to the slaves.

I have yet to hit my ankle on a Magura brake. Not gonna happen anytime soon as I'm running Dual Disc but before that my ankles haven't even come close to the slaves.

You are lucky then, it hurts and it usually takes some skin with it :D

Am I the only man who value more how brake works and how reliable brake is, instead of "cool looking"?

No. That's why there's been discussion about the various bolts, TPA systems and other features and what advantages or disadvantages they might provide.

No-one's commented on reliability because they can't - no-one's used them.

In fact there's only a couple of people that have mentioned the aesthetic.

• Like 3