Borisevich Pavel ERROR 1

valk

You can't ever please everyone, at the end of the day just do what you like to do :D

+1

Maybe TGS has become boring and he wants to compete. Doesn't matter if he isn't as good as the pro riders... sponsors don't pay enough to make a living out of it anyways...

And I DID enjoy the video.

Edited by niconj

lost all his style since joining the roll your bars forward crew, used to love his vids, pure power style and precision, nowadays it just looks like hes become part of the french crew on pogos, great riding, bad editing, bad video, the exact reason trials is on its arse. too many raw tgs'ers turning there callous ridden hands to the comp scene.

hope the old school makes a return, loving the new school ali and flipp though, creative. neil should make a return too (Y)

• Like 2

lost all his style since joining the roll your bars forward crew, used to love his vids, pure power style and precision, nowadays it just looks like hes become part of the french crew on pogos, great riding, bad editing, bad video, the exact reason trials is on its arse. too many raw tgs'ers turning there callous ridden hands to the comp scene.

hope the old school makes a return, loving the new school ali and flipp though, creative. neil should make a return too (Y)

I roll my bars back! Because I'm the rebellion!