black work II

ONLY

Is it because it a full bash ring? Or only over thing I can think it could be is something to do with the freewheel

No, they are completly serial.

I vote fixed gear.

No, it is biketrials bike with freewheel gear system.

It's a 16t bashring. It has 12 holes instead of the 10 holes a 18t usually has. So it has a 16t freewheel too I guess.

Paco wins! Bashring is 16T. But freewheel there is Jitsie 108.9 17T, its been fitted without any problems for chain.

Paco, Please pm me ur address and name, i will ship t-shirt to You. Btw, what size do u need?

something with the headset? Doesn't look like it has any cups....has it been milled to take internal bearings?

From 2015 model year all Echo frames are with internal headset, so no need any cups!)

Bing is right about stem! Yes, it is unusual for 26" 165x28 Echo TR stem. But cranks are Echo TR 170mm, usual for 26" bike

Not so unusual to use one of those stems as I use to run one on my Limey 3

also headset is integrated not internal as you'd still need the use of headset cups if it was internal

Edited by Culshaw95

Not so unusual to use one of those stems as I use to run one on my Limey 3

also headset is integrated not internal as you'd still need the use of headset cups if it was internal

yes, integrated sure, not internal, I made a mistake, sorry)

Paco wins! Bashring is 16T. But freewheel there is Jitsie 108.9 17T, its been fitted without any problems for chain.

Paco, Please pm me ur address and name, i will ship t-shirt to You. Btw, what size do u need?

From 2015 model year all Echo frames are with internal headset, so no need any cups!)

So what gear ratio,are you running then? I'd have thought 17-15 would either be too light or will make the chainstay length the wrong geo?

• 2 weeks later...