UCI Les Menuires highlights

Davetrials

I'm not sure if anyone nailed while the competition was on, I've seen a video of jack on Instagram, but it seems to be in a practice session, Oswald really surprised me, Abel's having a shocker to, which is a shame.

new decent edit, 26" should be out soon.

• Like 1

Abel looked like he had a couple of bad laps but did get round in the semi on 1 i think, dominik looked really good though hes gone up a level since last year i think and this result shows. 

I think Joacim Nymann will be one too watch as hes looking really good but had a bad weekend going off the results.

Jack seems to be on another level now..

Edit just checked Insta and he did indeed piss it messing about unbelievable.

Edited by i like cunning stunts

I haven't seen much of the 26 yet, Love how confident Jack is, busting out those front hops mid section, cocky but he can be. i guess, really good to see an English lad doing so well, whats the deal with Kenny now? i knew he had shoulder problems, and missed the first round, not sure how serious the injury was though.

From seeing all his other bike related escapades, i think hes on the verge of leaving the competition scene and becoming more of an ambassador for the sport. which isn't a bad thing, maybe his injury is just to severe to continue riding at his peak, although i also have no idea..

• Like 1

20 hours ago, i like cunning stunts said:

Jack pissed it, did anyone get this sidehop? Oswald rode very well..

sidehop.PNG

Nobody nailed it during the competition. Jack tried it after finishing the section in the final. It was his last section and nailed it then. But not during the competition itself. It was the only point he made in the finals!

1 minute ago, Ross McArthur said:

You tube.

Can you post the link? I cannot find it as it probably has GEMA content and doesn't show in the search results in Germany.

edit: Never mind. Found it using DuckDuckGo

Edited by niconj