DJ Guestbook

Danny

Hey sweetie.
I just got home from seeing you. It's taken me nearly a year to actually go up there and see you on my own. I blubbered the whole time I was there, so much my nose is all red and sore.
Sitting there has made me face that you are gone forever, which is really really hard to think of. All this time it feels like you haven�t been around but you've just gone away for a while. Looking there at your grave told me that you can't come back no matter how much any one wants you too.
I hope you like the pot I painted for your flowers. I was well proud of that hehe you know how I get all proud of the little dumb things I do.
Gawd... I feel really down today, and a year ago tomorrow night would have been the last night I spent with you and you were telling me how much you loved me and couldn't wait until the weekend because I had that time off work and I could spend it with you after you finished at halfords.... We never got to do that.
I love you DJ xxxxxxxx

hey man,
u mite not no me, but i no u, n heard alot u, i remember tlkin 2 u ab 'the tree' n we seemed 2 get along well, u made em happy n i was 4 u both, i swear i said i wanted 2 b best man or sumthing! man tht night u died i felt like shit n at 1st it didn't hit me, but whn it did i feel so sick bcuz i drive n yer im abit of a boy racer but after tht nite i cudn't drive 4 at least a few days, it just gt i me think wud if i hit sum1 n kill thm, i cudn't live with tht....so i turned my speed from the road 2 the track n hopeful make it big! if or whn i win a GP the 1st 1 will b in remember of u!! it scares the shit outa me drivin arnd nos theres ppl like tht kid who hit u.....god i dunno wa i'd do if i saw him just ggggggrrrrrrrrrr!!!!

ride in peace m8, we all miss u

peace out

ed

Guest George Seamons

Hey DJ.
I'm not going to be here tomorrow (driving up to Portsmouth for your ride) so I thought I'd leave you a message today.
I seriously cannot believe it's been a year since you were taken away from us. Things have been so hectic, the time has just flown by, yet it still seems like only yesterday that I logged onto Trials-Forum, only to find it was closed in remembrance of you. When I saw the picture of you on the front page, I knew something was wrong...and when I read what had happened, it hit me like a bullet. I just sat there in my chair, frozen. Words cannot describe how I felt. For somebody so amazingly talented, with so much ahead of themselves as you, to be taken away in the click of a finger seems like such a hugely catastrophic waste.
Rest assured, I will be riding my very best for you tomorrow man. I just wish you were here to brighten up the ride with your fluffy hair and crazy antics.

Rest in peace dude. See you around,
George
-x-

Guest Alyssa (Sqeeky)

Heyhey Dj!
I haven't written since my first bunny when i was writing with my friends Mimi and Louisa, whilst we were performing Les Mis. Well, i can't believe how fast time flies. it has almost been a year since that unforgettable day you were sadly taken from everyone, a day of darkness, and a day of sorrow. :-( I was thinking back to the time my friend told me over the phone, and then i couldnt believe it, i waited for further notice, and sadly some came, and the rumour i had heard happened to be true. I wish i could go riding tomorrow, for your family, your friends, and mainly for you, but sadly i can't. Today is my friends Sarahs birthday, and tomorrow is her party, so i decided i'd ride to her house for you :-) It has been so long since i last saw you, yet i can remember you as if you were here with me yesterday. Les Mis, if you were wondering, and probably heard went Fabbytastic, and Adam, you're cool brother, was fantastic, and performed really well, and im sure you think so too. Since i have had ups, and downs, with friends, boys, school, and the normal general stuff. But today i didn't feel sad about any of these things, i was sad for you. I was in boring French, thinking to myself, and i thought of you, i hope you could hear the message i sent through in my head! Also, recently the year 11's had a GCSE performance, and everyone was stunning, especially, once again, Adam. The track may have looped at the end, but it honestly sounded great to me! Im sure you heard it too Dj! Whilst i sit here in the computer chair, im searching the internet at Trial bikes you may have wanted to have, or you may have ridden. Such cool memories in such little time.
Anyhoo, i'll need to finish soon, but finally, your rest place is really pretty, everything is laid out perfectly, its lovely, and your family, friends, and your bikes here really miss you, and love you dearly.
I really Miss you Dj, Love You, and Will Always Remember You! I will try to write again soon.
Ride In Peace, and Watch Me Ride My Bike Tomorrow For You! :-) :D
Love You, Ride In Peace,
-x-Alyssa [Sqeeky]-x-
-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-

Guest Alyssa [Sqeeky]

Heyhey Dj again,

sorry about my last message, you cant actually see who its from, and what the top part says, so just so you know, It's from me! :-)

Ride In Peace,

-x-Alyssa [Sqeeky]-x-
-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-

Guest Kerrie

Hey DJ, although i didn't know you well, I knew who you were, i always knew you as Adams big brother though. Its a year tomorrow that you were taken from us, and its going to be difficult for everybody. I remember what happened like it was yesterday, the weather, what i done that day, that night after it had happened.. The monday back at school, the assemblys we were given. The 3rd of June, The funeral, The beautiful senf off for you. The amount of people who went, the songs, the wake.. The trials ride. Sam bought his bike round tonight to show me, I will be getting mine for my birthday! Sam and I will learn together and be great! I hope your ok up there, everyone down here misses you so much. Keep watch over your close ones tomorrow, R.I.P DJ, forever in our hearts.
Kerrie XX

Guest Joe Maher

Yo Deej...one year on and still i cant belive it.It only seems like yesterday in which you were taken form us.Why you man..?? i mean ..why is it always the good ways that get taken :-(. Its not fair. I remember it so clearly, one year ago. I remeber i had come in from a night ride only to find the forum closed with a picture of you on it. And my mum was with me at the computer at the time...and we just kinda looked at each other in disbelief. It wasnt true was it, somone had hacked the forum and was playing a joke..No, it wasnt a joke, :-( you were really gone.Gone but not forgotten as they say. I know ill never forget you dude, and i know EVERYONE else will never forget you either. Hehe, and when i say i think about you everyday, this isnt a lie, beacuse when im at work in good old co-op on the till, they always play hansom- mmm bop over the radio thing...and it always puts a smile on my face listning to it thinking about you and your vids.

Anyways lad, i best be off to bed, i have to be up half 7 as i gotta go stack the yoghurts in co-op.then off to my 1st ymsa comp, yay.

Your Gone but not fogoteen Deej.

Ride In Peace Dude x

Joe x

Guest Lee Sidney

Well, what can I say mate, It's been a year already! It doean't seem like that long at all :(

I hope heaven is treating you well, everyone has been looking after Em for you.

I just really don't know what to say mate.
Anyway, i'm out of words. I guess i'll see you one day :)

Ride in peace Dj you legend! xxx Thinking of you always (Y)

Guest lynette

DeeJ the time has gone so quickly,it realy does seem like only yesterday since you were taken from us.I remember going to your house with a card and your mum saying MY Babys gone.MY heart went out to her and the rest of your family,I can't even to begin imagen what pain they are going through,all I can do is be there for them when ever they need me to cry with and laugh with and remember you with.they have come so far in the year and have all been so strong even when the going got realy tough with the trail, they are all a family to proud of and we will all look after them for you ,so ride in peace DeeJ.

Guest cathie gass

DJ,It doesn't take a day like this to bring you to our mind,because days without a thought of you are very hard to find.

Guest May 14th :'(

Hey Deej
Well its kinda hard, not much rly 2 say, cant say happy anniversary coz its not xactly a happy anniversary, its a rly rly sad one and I know that theres going 2 be loads of people mourning 2day, its going 2 b hard, we all knew that, and now that its here...boy its taken me back 2 when my friend first told me what had happened, I didnt believe it at first, i really didnt, i thought, that cant be DJ, not David Jones, not Sams brother, Adams brother, the guy I'll always remember as the lucky dude who got to go off in an ambulance from TR when you hurt your ankle! I'll never forget that, all us tiddly Yr 2s watching from the elliotts thinking MAN I wanna go in an ambulance! And I'll neva forget the pic that Sam brought in of vampire teeth kid, and most of all when I found out you'd gone. I was in a daze rly for the rest of the day, my mind kept slipping back 2 u, like it does 2day and weneva I see ur family, I think about how they are coping.
Well I spose I'd better leave it there, just 2 say I wish you'd never been taken away because ur deeply missed by so many ppl, there's a wrecked family out there, torn apart forever and there's nothing anyone can ever do about it. All we can hope for is that one day those sick-minded animals get what they deserve. I sure hope they do Deej, thats one thing that would make me happy about all this.
Well, try and keep this day as happy as it can be for everyone dude, and I'll write again soon! x x x x x x x x x x x

Guest Lozzy, Liss and Kerrie

DJ, its been a year already and it feels like yesterday. we went to see you today, put some flowers down at both wootton road and at spring road, We saw alot of people paying respects to you today, we wanted to pay our respects to show we miss you and let you know we still think about you, miss and love you. We are listening to Konstantine now, remembering you and sharing memorys. Thinking of Sue, Charlie, Adam And Sam today, Hope you are all well,
R.I.P DJ, Loads of love from
Laura (Lozzy)
Liss (Melissa) and
Kerrie

One year today, :( im wearing my hoodie today with pride, like always but today is going to be in an even more special way :-) stay safe DJ :-(.. Ben x

Guest anon

hiya deej, i didnt no u, my bro did. he talked about u all the time. all he said were good things, coz u were a good guy. i keep remeberin seein were it happened, n those memories will haunt me. my thoughs and feelings go to sue, charlie, sam n adam, n the rest of the family. RIP
xxx

Guest Cath.

Ride the skys DJ and keep smiling,no one will ever forget the day you passed on .One day all your family and friends will come to you and have the biggest party ever in heaven.
RIP MATE
xxxx

Guest Your fav person in the world

DJ, What can I say? Nothing I can say will make things better will it.

Do you know what? I feel exactly the same as I did when I found out what had happened�.. Totally crushed , helpless, heart broken�.. I don�t actually think there�s any word to describe that feeling when you lose the person you had planned to spend your life with. The person that said �I love you Em� in their sleep�.. The person that made me feel like I was the most important girl in the world�

I been sat with you all afternoon. I�m freezing now (the things you do the people you love eh?) I had a massive cry on your mummy, and your dad gave me his rather attractive coat to wear, he knows how I �love� sports clothes. Lew came to, I know you would have been very proud of him. We had little �do you remember talks� about silly things like those 2 random hairs you had on your tummy that you were strangely proud of.

I can�t believe I haven�t seen your gorgeous smile for a whole year, or felt your hugs or kisses. I miss those.

There�s so much I want to tell you about but I�m not writing down�. I�ll tell you later.

Love you xxxxxxxx

Guest Joe Baxter

Woah! A whole year since ive posted up on here, but it seems so much longer... I frequently look at this page just to catch up on the touching things that are said by relatives especially your Mum and your very special Em. Well i dont really know what to say the forum seems empty with you Mr Maxie Powers!!! But all we can do is look back on all the good times you had with all of the people that you touched. I never had the pleasure of meeting you but we'll see each other one day, i assure you! =) I can't write anything else. No more words are coming out...

Love and condolences,
Joe Baxter.

Guest Char

A year..still feels like it was yesterday.Dunstan and I sat 2 hours with you today,had a remenis and a cry.
Missing you so much Dj..come home.Hoped you liked the flowers,Dunstans were nicer though.love ya dude

When i woke up today i still hoped you would come home to us and that this was all a huge dream (not a nice one either!!!). Then my tears started to stream down my face..god this is so hard, nobody can prepare you for this kind of hurt. We have had lots of visitors, so have you. While we were down at the cemetery this afternoon there was a stream of people, your friends, my friends and those that just felt they needed to show their respects. I know that you were watching over us otherwise i would never have gotten through the day (so far). My heart has a great big hole in it and i know that no-one will ever be able to fill it again, i am feeling lost, very unsure of what the future holds;so if you are there please send me a sign to show me what direction i should be going in...help me please. I expect that those people who took you away from us wont even remember what they did this day last year...i hate them with a vengence and hope that they will get whats coming to them. Life is so cruel to be doing this to us, if only i could turn back the clock, if only i had kept you on the phone for 10 seconds more,if only, if only, if only. Where ever you are please be safe,look after yourself (I know you can because i taught you well)until we meet again. All my love Mum xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Guest Nicci

Hey DJ, I'm sorry I didn't manage to go see you today but I will tomorrow (promise). It still hurts as much as it did a year ago. I know we weren't close, but I'm glad I knew you, you were such a nice guy :). R.I.P DJ, miss you. Love Nicci-x-x-x-

Guest steph

hey sweetie, today has been so hard 4 everyone, as u kno i laid flowers this monrin 4 u hope u liked them...then i thought i wuld come and see u again this afternoon, its been a hard week as u prob kno my mu went to hospital last week she had a stroke, but today all i could think about was you, my ming wasnt anywhere else i just wanted you 2 come home....i hope your havin fun whereva u are right now and that ur safe and ur teachin all them 2 ride like an angel! so many people where wiv u 2day...i left coz i felt i had 2 not that i wanted 2 i thought i would leave sue and charlie to it....my thoughts r wiv all ur family. deej its a year since u have been taken and its been so hard today. please be safe and keep lookin ova ur family they need you. im gonna go now sat here sobbin. love u eva n always angel steph xxxx

hey ya! i went to see ya today deej...today was such a hard day for so many people...as was the last year. im sure you no how much we all miss you,even tho i didnt no you i kinda feel like i no abit about you,well enough to miss you! jus goes to show the effect on people you have,i wish i had known you! today was such a wired day for everyone...i dunt think anyone reali new wot to say to each other or wot to do with themselfs.just remember deej,so many people love you and miss you. you'll always be rememberd,always be in people's thoughts and always in people's hearts. by the way i meet your mum and dad a couple of weeks ago,lovely people! love to all your family,friends and of course your em. love emz x

Guest Chris Abbey

Was Sitting next to DJ at bike 2004.I didn't know him, had never met him,never ridden with him.Didnt speak to him,He didnt know me.

Wish I had made the the effort to say Hi.

loved That fluffy blazer!

Christophe

Guest Hayley

DJ, it seems like yesterday that this all happened.all i ever ask myself is; 'why you'?what had u done wrong? and to this day i still cant find an answer...i never will, because it should never of happened.it does not take a particular day to think about u, as i think about u every day.and i am so proud to be able to have so mnay memories of u.especially last year when u,your mum, dad, adam, &sam came over.we went to the pub& played pool, then we came bk here and we did your hair in so many styles!always makes me smile.i'll never 4get that DJ, and i will never ever 4get u.words can't explain how much i miss u,and wish that this was all a dream.a year has gone & it still hasn't sunk in that u wont be coming bk.i hate that thought& i hate the idiots that did this 2u.hope ur ok up there & that ur looking out 4 every1.thinking of u always DJ &all ur family.missing u as much as ever.RIP.love Hay xxx:o(

Guest anonymous

Crying inside, I really want to scream...Why am I made to feel so bad?
Watching every word, every movement. Want to start over, without the hurt. Without the pain, the loss, no gain. So many angry thoughts inside me, Dying to be let out...I can't let that happen, cos I don't know what I'd do...Miss you so much, but there's an awful reality,
The dreams we imagine are only an illusion, Made up to hide the horrible truth...Crying inside, Screaming inside,
Need someone, and that someone is you....Wake me up inside, When I wake up in the morning, Is it gonna be another ugly day? I�m gonna have to take that chance, No telling what�s gonna happen�