DJ Guestbook

Danny

Guest Alyssa [Sqeeky!]

Heyhey Dj!
I'm just writing because i wanted to say Hello again, and that ive been thinking about you so much this weekend and thinking about how it has affected almost everyone i know. You're rest place is pretty, and there were complete rivers of people there. I'm sure you were there looking down on us all :-)
It was my friends Birthday on Friday, as i told you earlier, and she said Hello to you! And it's my other Friend Liz's birthday tomorrow, so if you could say Happy Birthday to her, or make a sign using the clouds, i know you'll be saying Hello to her, and Happy Birthday! :p
Thanks! I just had a History essay and Test, thanks for wishing me luck.. it seemed to have gone rather well, and on another essay i got back it was a Level 5! WoOoooOO! Thanks Dj :)
Well, even though i didn't know you that well, i still have my memories of when we met, and when we used to talk and stuff, and those will never fade away from me! :) Hello to Charlie, Sue, Adam and Sam, my thoughts are with you all, and if you want anything, please come round the corner to come to us, we'll help the best we can!
Okay, Love You Dj! And Your Family!
-x-x-x-Alyssa, and the Phelans at Number 2!-x-x-x-

Guest Aftermath

Well I spose u can c it 2, just the previous msgs make it all clear just how upsetting it all is for so many ppl, but then again I xpect u knew that it was coming anyway, being on the top of the world! My friends n I were talking about u 2day, memories and stuff, about Sam and Adam, and especially Adam's arm! We didnt know what on earth had happened until lunchtime when he said that he'd fallen over when playing rounders, and ur Mums arm 2, ur family's in the wars right now! We can only wish that a sore arm was all you got away with, if anything. I hate those pigdogs (subtle German swearing!!) and you know who I am talking about, like prolly everyone else too, I just wish they'd get this stupid trial over with and bung them in prison for life, and I mean life, not just twenty years or whatever dumb number 'life' means to them. Life is everything, and life is what you lost, and heaps of lives is what those pigdogs wrecked, so those judges better rethink their definition of 'life', right?!! Well I spose I'd better leave it there, Im feeling a bit pissed at the mo, and I'm gonna go listen to some music 2 clear my head! So for the mo, goodbye, and x sleep well DJ x

Guest nadine

hay dj.. hope your alright.. iv been coming on here quite abit.. it just feels like the quiet part of the forum, some where to just chill n think
keep riding the skys my friend
:-) the forum misses you!

Guest steph

hey deej, sorry i havent been on here....been at the hospital at lot so i havent been 2 c u either sorry :( its been a week since i last been 2 see you. i feel really bad but as u kno i tlk 2 u everyday....im still missin u and lovin u so much i want all the pain 2 go away and 4 you 2 come back 2 every1 that misses you so much. we all need you back deej we always will. i jus hope your looking over us and makin sure that we do the right thing. why did this have to happen 2 you deej, why you? why the most down 2 earth person i eva knew have 2 b taken away from us? wen those who did this 2 u come out....there gonna get what's comin 2 them and alot of people kno that. bcoz what they did will neva b able 2 b replaced. i love u so much i jus wanna b able 2 see ur smile and b able to tlk 2 u again. anyway i better go i think i've said to much or not enough in my case but i'll go on 4 eva if i dnt stop here. keep riding sweetheart and keep smiling. ur an angel the most specail one in the sky. love and miss u 4eva n always angel steph xxxxxxx

Guest Mikaela behan+marni

hey DJ, thort we wud write 2 ya . havent left a message in a while. Bin thinking bout u non stop. hope your avin fun up there lookin down at us. i still cry bout wot happened.
Marni ses she neva met or knew you but heard you were a gr8 laugh and made everyone smile!:)
Sue, Charlie, Adam and Sam, hope we will c u soon. been a long time since we saw u. miss you loadz. love you 4 ever xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Guest kez xxx

hey bunny, i cant believe what a week its been, its bin a year, a year. i cudnt bring myself to write on here on saturday but i know u understand, i came n saw u though, hope u liked ur flowers, purple n pink just for you. i know u watched ova us on saturday n i jus wanted u to know that noone was asked to leave the site that day, i just figured ppl would realise that em deserved sum time alone wiv him. but anyway i know u know that.
im sure u were watching over us on sunday cos its a miracle we dint fall out of that flippin boat! i know ud be proud, fourth from last is alrite for us first timers! hope u liked my bunny outfit!!!
had an awful day on sunday, you know why so im not gonna broadcast it on here, turned out ok in the end, but was hysterical for a good half hour (dont worry sue n charlie, its all good now, will tell u wen i c u)
anyway i betta be off, need to R E V I S E!!! omg i cant believe it! yawn yawn
love u always miss u too
kez xxx

Guest Nadine

hello..
i keep seeing you lookie-likeys.. makes me look twice and smile the second time..
any way hope every things ok and stuff, keep riding them skys
xxxx

Guest Matt

I sit here... thinking. What if? What if i stopped to speak to you. Maybe just maybe, maybe i could have stopped you from passing DJ. You are still in everyones mind. Everyday of every second... Im sorry its been so long since i've wrote again... like i said before, i dont no what to put really. Adam seems to be doing ok... hes staying strong like always... not sure if thats a good thing. I wanna try and help him so much but he wont let anyone in. Sam seems to be doing orite, with his new awesome bmx bike. Take Care DJ. Forever in my thoughts. Look over all of us, especial your mum and dad... and your to brothers, and of corse Em. Love Matt xXx

Guest Nick

Heya Dj.

I Know we dont know eachother but reading these bunnys i am beginning to wish i had. You seem a really great lad. And you will be truly missed by everyone! And noone will ever forget you. Ill speak to you later dude.

Love Nick x

Guest Anon..

Deej, Reading through these comments made me smile, yet brought a lump to my throat. So many people left in awe of what a wonderful person you grew into, but we're all so consumed by the sadness right now, you're needed more than ever. When everything gets darker, when we can't stop the tears from falling, you are the light that brightens up our heavy hearts, and slows the persistent tears. You truly amazed everyone, even now, you're not gone..your body may be, but your spirit will live on forever. We'll all meet again someday, and it'll be a great day, because the tears will stop, we'll feel the heat from the sunshine again..& everything will be fine...

Guest Kerrie

Hey DJ, its your memorial ride on Friday! I should be getting my t-shirt on the day! A nice blue one:) Its going to be a really good day, i'll be thinking of you all day. Lots of Love,

Kerrie. xx

Guest Phill

Hay dude, long time no speak.
Things haven�t been going to bad at the minute, school ended after 14 odd years, revising and exams looming which everyone is really looking forward to with great loathing and foreboding.
I am scared s***less about the future to be perfectly honest. Don�t want to grow up, don�t want to get a job, move house, fly the nest. It�s a big chuffing experience and I am kind of looking forward to the new experiences, but don�t want it all to change so dramatically. It�s the same for all of us and I am very annoyed that you aint here to talk to and ask for your advice on things. Damm Armstrong and Parry to hell and back and to hell again because they deserve to suffer for all the pain and agony they have caused.
Anyway. Oh, I almost forgot, I have got very far on FFVIII, in the sense that I have almost got everybody�s top weapon and a lot of the rare items and magic, with out cheating at all. Cause i normally use the cheat which gets me all items at 99. Yeah, be impressed. However, i dont have all the GFs, because i dont fancy defeating 20 tonberys to get the tonbery king. That would take hours to do, and i aint got the time or the paticants to do it, but i have all of the others. FFVIII is one hell of a good game and i see why you liked it so much.
Right, time to get me beauty sleep (ha!). Night night dude, hope you look down on Friday cause its going to be a good day to be sure.
Phill xx

Guest liss

heya deej. memorial ride on friday! I'll be thinking of you all day hun, and watch down on me and kerrie making complete idiots of ourselves when we attempt to ride trials!! love liss xxx

Guest Nath

Hey deej hows it been going man??Its your ride tommorrow and yes ill be there as always!!Im missing you so much mate!!Its kinda hard!Im looking after adam for you!!Havent real spoke to your parents!!I speak to sam at school!Anyway take it easy dude and ill be thinking of you tomorrow all day!!Im listining to konstantine brill song!!I MISS YOU!Cya soon dude nath xx

Guest plumby2

hey dude, god it been long long since you lef us and since i got the phoe call, each day i miss you more, as i look at the poster for my room i made to remember you, dude it sucks y did you have 2 be taken from us, the last memory was a good one tho, kissing your wiggy fro then saying ''love u dude c u at nass' my god does it suck that you never made it there but we partyed it hard ad dedicated the weekend to you and no doubt we will this year to mate,remind me 2 buy one of ur tee's i keep meaning 2 then having no money but this is more importnt so will do next month, l8rs mate ride in peace,

iain

p.s em call me i need 2 talk 2 u

Guest Sandra

hiya. i didnt know u but i would have loved to, u seemed to b an amazing guy, i really hope who did this to u pays 4 it 4 the rest of their lives...i dnt get how all the bd stuff happens to the best people, its mad.:confused:

Iain talks about u loads...an misses u like mad as well as loads of others.
u got some top quality m8s just wish i was 1 of them.

ne way
keep safe up there hun an keep up them skills of urs (seen pic)maybe 1 day u could show me some lol (thats if i learn how to ride my bike again!).;)

hugs n kisses

Sandra...(Iains gf).xxx

Guest Nikki

hiya deej, sorry i haven't left a message for a while, my internet has been down but it is finally up and working again. I came to see you on the 14th...hope you liked the flowers, and the little pink bunny i left for you! I was there for ages, i didn't wanna leave. it is so beautiful down there. still missin you more than ever, altho i still find it hard to believe even now...hope you're doing okay up there, better than everyone left behind anyway...miss you forever and ever xxxx

Guest anon

just a message for sue - i spoke to you a while ago n you said u shud be able to get some more hoddies beginnin of may as u had run out, but i still haven't got it yet...i was just wonderin if you had any idea how long it's gonna be? i hope you are doing well, i think about your family all the time. i send my love to you and the rest of the family, including em. thinking of you always xxxx

Guest liss

heya deej...yesterday was one of the best days ever. I went on josh's t-bird, and learned to endo!! I know you were probably laughing at how crap i was, but I had fun!! and then it rained....and me and josh and kerrie and the others we were with stayed out in the rain and continued to ride, but went under the stands with the others in the end. it was a fantastic day, and I can't wait to get my bike! just gotta get me my job so I can finish saving and speed the whole thing up.

Guest steph

hey sweetie, im so sorry i havent written 2 ages babe......i have a new job!! hehehe needed the money as always..i hope ur ok... thanx 4 bein wiv me tues u realy helped me thru my first day...and now look at me..havin a laugh and jokin bout wiv them all....so yea....im realy missin i wish u could jus pop in 2 work and say hey howz it goin? jus 2 make me feel better. wiv a smile on ur face like always. newayz im gonna have 2 go babe im so sorry im jus so tired. love u 4eva n always no matter what i always will missin u loads babe. steph xxxxxxxxxxxxxx