DJ Guestbook

Danny

Guest kez xxx

hey babe,
evryone had an awesome day on friday, especailly meetin all of your trails mates, recognised a few of them which was nice, you neva told me how cute some of them were?!!! guess that slipped your mind!!! your mum ordered me an XS blue tshirt so i can wear one that fits which is awesome, i'l pick it up sumtime this week sue. my lil purple band is cute too, so tiny!
sam tried to teach me a few tricks, much to his n steve's amusement, but i dont think i did too badly, im sure your proud that i tried! spent most of teh day in your car boot!!! selling tshirts n bands n badges n stickers, was lush to help out n do something useful, other than check out teh ridin, some of teh things you do are crazy dj, i dont understand how u guys dont end up on your butts more! it looks so hard, n my arms hurt after like ten minutes!
jus read phils bunny, i totally agree, everything is way scarey at teh minute, pressure is on, we're free from skool but now i feel lost cos im not goin to uni, so im like argh big wide world, i dont feel old enuff yet, wish i cud turn bk the clock...for so many reasons sweetie.
was wicked seein em again, we should hang out more really, you fancy a drink some time em??? i think you have my number, also my bday party on 11th June, upstairs at the kings head n bell, plz come, id love it. :)
anyway i betta go now n get some sleep, im so tired.
missin u more evryday, could really do with some advice right now, will love you always angel. xxx

Guest Laura

:confused: hey DJ, things are pretty rubbish rite now, what with all the revision pressure and the future to think about and all that. I came down to see you, and wrote a little note to just let you know that i was thinking of you. I know that you know that anyways, but i figured i hadnt been up to the cemetary for a while and it would be nice to put a note with my flowers. Time is really short for me at the moment, my revision is not going well at all and i spend most of my time worrying about the future and not doing anything about it! I wont be able to get my grades for University that i need, which is really upsetting, so im thinking of staying on another year to redo them. Great! back to school. Anyways, im going to pop round and see ur mum and dad tonight; im so sorry i couldnt go to the ride on friday, i was at work untill 3pm and then completely forgot about the whole thing! forgive tho, i have quite a lot on my mind lately! My grandad is starting to get worse now, he seemed to make a miraculous recovery, and i was going to offer him my kidney (hehe) but now it doesnt look as if there is much hope. Not that he was going to get better anyway. But my grandad is very sweet, and when he comes to stay with you please look after him! and if its true what they say about you revisit the happiest time in your life in heaven, then that should be when he was younger, so you can teach him lots of bike tricks! and ask him all about his experineces in the war. Its pretty interesting stuff for an old person! anyways, thinking of you DJ, don't need to write on here or visit your grave for you to know that! i can just look out of my window and think of you, which i do all the time, and its a happier memory which i have right infront of me! i can see the oak tree which you fell out of and broke your arm! hehe. see you soon Laura xxxxx

Guest Nikki

hey deej, sorry i didn't come on friday, i should have. i wish i did. still miss you loads n loads...was lookin at some old photos today and it almost made me cry...i managed to stop myself though. i hope you're okay wherever you are...please come home. xxxx

Guest Chris

I didn't know you, I can't lie that I know anything about you. But someone I care about alot cares about you alot and I can see how much it hurts her. She's strong, and puts on a brave front at times when she shouldn't. people see it as insensitivity. all she cares about is you knowing she isn't so. Sometimes she cries, she admits it... But she just misses you so much.. I know someone else who's had something very similar happen to him and I know how people feel. There's no point though, that people pretend you're still around... because doing so will only numb the pain for it to come out later, and it will hurt them more than it would do if they grieved now now. I know you don't want that. Please, don't make us dream, but let us remember.

• 2 weeks later...

Please stop writing messages about the Trials Forum website on here, it is not what the Bunny's are for, and no-one appreciates your 'oh wow this is a great site, maybe we're related' messages. Let the trials members know how much you like the site; this webpage is in memory of a friend who was killed in a road accident, and messages are from family, friends and people that knew DJ. Your messages are pointless and do not belong here.

stop usin the bunnies as well dones for the site...its for a very special friend who died. say the well dones to the forum members

please stop using the bunnies as well dones for the site. it is a place where we can all leave messages and condolances for a close friend and great guy who was killed. please stop, it's really disrespectful.

Guest Charline

Missing you Deej! The sunshine is reminding me of you.Remember that time you came with me to town to collect my summer pictures...Take care Deej! missing you so much mate xxxxx

Guest Laura

Hiya Deej, hope your alright, its been soo long since I see you! I did go to your memorial ride with Nath, an met a few people through my brother (Carl)! I havent had a very good week, its got me down although I keep trying to smile, and when I do its not a real one! Well enough of me moaning, I will come see you real soon babez! I miss you and love you loads, Lozzy x x x

Guest Lee Sidney

Hey there Deej. Just thought i'd put up a message for you. I got my new bike ( :D) which has a special place for a picture of you. On the headtube!

Anyway, I hope you're having a nice time riding in the skys. :-)

Rest In Peace DJ you legend!

Guest anon

You can shed tears that he is gone
Or you can smile because he has lived.
You can close your eyes and pray that he'll come back
Or you can open your eyes and see all that he's left.
Your heart can be empty because you can't see him
Or you can be full of the love you shared.
You can turn your back on tomorrow and live for yesterday
Or you can be happy for tomorrow because of yesterday.
You can remember him and only that he's gone
Or you can cherish his memory and let it live on.
You can cry and close your mind, be empty and turn your back
Or you can do what he'd want.
Smile, open your eyes, love and go on.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest luisio

hey man, jst got back yesterday from nass2005. went to abingdon, brought back so many memories, i was so afraid of going back, but it was worth it, stayed at carls again, he is doing much better now, he has just started his new job, saw Em, she is doing ok too, but she needs your help man, we all do. at nass your mum was there, we had a good chat and she cried, and later on that night so did i, i completely broke down, and i couldnt cope with it man, just didnt know what to do. i didnt ride much, i feel really bad, i let tic down, i think he is angry with me, i dobt know what to do. i also found out that you too still have a chain on your wrist, as do i, it wont be coming off, i miss you man, just please look after all of us from where ever you are,

ride in peace

Guest Dan O'Shea

Hey DJ, I went to Halfords, Bicester a few weeks back and My Boss was Matt Gullyford.
He told me he knew you and you were the last person he hired in Abingdon Halfords and the best person he's hired.

he was at your funeral too, he said there was alot of crazy bikers there riding on everything rideabe!
Typical...

So yeah, I was chuffed..I even got a Saturday job there starting in September :D

R.I.P Dude (Y)

confused now DJ..help me..someone i love to bits and really care about has sprung something more on me...and i dont feel the same...its gonna be awkward now...such a strange feeling...need help...please...

Guest Hello

Hey Deej, just wanted to drop in and tell you that my friend had a Sneak magazine and I read the article that Em put in about you and it brought back the memories :-( But it was lovely to hear about how she's got your engagement ring and it reminded me how life does go on, even when it seems so hard xx

man, why is it that the world is so lonely,

i feel like shit man, nothing is going right,
i dont kow what to do, everything just gets worse and worse
man i miss you, if we were riding somewhere right now, like we used to, with sam, jon, carl everyone,
i miss those times, and they will never come back, everyone seems to be stopping riding, things are changing and i dont like it

man, just help me out a little, give me a sign or something

always thinking of you, luis

I haven't cried in a long time as I try and hide the way I feel. But last night it all just came out... I miss you so much. I held your tee and cuddled norbert, you said he would always be there to look after me when you couldn't be.You would think that I would be used to you not being around by now, but I'm still not and it sucks!!!
I try to remember the happy times but they still make me sad... when will things start to change?
I Love You xxx

Guest MadManMike

Hey DJ, still thinking about you, and these bunnies make me quite upset. I feel really bad for your mum & Em. I really wish i'd met you. Take care mate x