Inspired hex, red, different build

Ben Davies

Hey folks

ive had this on and off for a year or so now, it had a little holiday with @Dan Jones for a few months but it's back where it belongs now and I'm pretty happy with how it looks.

...now this isn't your  typical inspired build, no pro 4, no spank rims, no arcade bars....no disc brakes, I'm an old git who loves Magura all round, seats on bikes and chainspotting ....

As for modern bikes go, the hex is the most similar geo I could find to older bikes but I've gone for a more trials set up rather than streety.

I have this crazy idea that maybe when my son is a bit older than 18 months and we've got the next kiddie out the way I might get out more than once a month!! Hmmmmm 

see the pics and don't be mean 

I guess I've tried a lot of things but just want a trials bike that looks cool and is a bit of an all rounder 

cheers

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

Edited by Cyder man
  • Like 5

5 hours ago, Ross McArthur said:

Looks quite cool man.

Inspired saddle came out of no where there. :P

Haha yeah I had it ready to go on, not sure if I prefer the selle italia, I guess the inspired seat will be a bit more hard wearing... 

I literally just picked it up yesterday, Ben at trials addict sorted most of the bits for me, although the frame and seat came from tarty

if anyone was interested it's a 120 stem and low rise bars 

10 hours ago, bing said:

That's rather nice. Bet it's really good for old school style comp riding before it went all pogo stick. And can do streety stuff when you see fit

I'm yet to ride it! Just picked it up yesterday and it was hoofing down with rain, shame I couldn't get out today, hopefully will be able to give it a run before the weekend 

Haha yeah it's a bit different eh!!

lets get weird! 

:lol::lol::lol:

I think at some point maybe a more compy frame might be on the shopping list as and when I get better- but for now, this is how it stands.

Marmite. 

Edited by Cyder man