Alton, Basingstoke, Borden

Stebass

2 hours ago, TheChai said:

Hey man, get in touch with Antonio Claret on facebook, he is based in Basingstoke, there also used to be a couple of riders that would come to London from Farnham, but i am not sure if they are still about!

Farnham isn’t too far just looking for some sort or riding and to get on a couple rides. 

Cheers 

On 06/05/2019 at 11:00 AM, TheChai said:

Hey man, get in touch with Antonio Claret on facebook, he is based in Basingstoke, there also used to be a couple of riders that would come to London from Farnham, but i am not sure if they are still about!

Damn i wish i thought to ask, i was working in basingstoke for 8 weeks before christmas. I rode most evenings, some pretty good spots around town.

Currently ironing out the details with a few other riders, looking like 4 of us.. will be an evening affair - 7pm onwards most likely. Will post in this thread once it's all sorted!

There are still a lot of spots in Reading, they seem to knock some of the classic stuff down then somewhere else build something amazing.. the new station has some concrete block benches and this stair set for example:

Image result for reading station STEPS

On 5/10/2019 at 3:30 PM, Stebass said:

Looks ok will you put a parking location if one is known 

Slight shift, half the party can't make Wednesday. So a couple of us are riding in Slough which is probably a little bit far out? How long are you in Basingstoke / Alton for though as a Reading ride will be on in the coming weeks

• 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...