New, from Colorado

AlpineAce

Hey,Michael here from team America, I just picked up an echo 24. looks like this is the only active trials forum. Hope you guys don't mind  me joining in.

Another "trying it again" here. I had a  planet X something I built up ages ago with a suspension fork, trying to make a DJ/trials set up, but it just didn't work, so i gave up.

I swapped that bike for an almost brand new Echo 24, straight up! (guy must have rode it a block!)

CmJuRnKWQAA3lR8.jpg

• Like 1

Welcome! There's a few of us Yanks on here. OTN is dead and this is the best English language trials forum going so you're in the right place.

I had an Echo 24 pure years ago, but i never dedicated enough time to it. Now I've got a 26" Ozonys pure and I'm finally lovin the pure side of life ;-)

Welcome!

The french forum is also dead (http://www.esprittrial.com/forum/)... I think this one of the last trial forums at all :'(

That is crazy somehow. As I still was an active moderator on esprittrial.com, I though the raise of street/trial will boost the forum. But social media came at the same time too... I still don't get why people post on facebook instead of a dedicate forum though <_<

• Like 3

I hate, face book,  I just got on it again, I really dislike the format, it takes all day to scroll through everything. and there doesnt seem to be a US specific trials page.

I want to ride, but we just had 10" of snow here in denver, and its either muddy or wet everywhere. Been trying to ride inside my apt!:shutit:

Edited by AlpineAce