Andy T Vincent Hermance (classic)

Davetrials

Mother found my old stash of CD's when i used to download every video i came across so after a very long day i now have 1000+ videos going back to 2002. 

Slowly uploading some to youtube, let me know if you have any requests 

This was a brilliant video when it came out, i'm not sure if Andy T is still about.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

I left Colorado 4 years earlier so never met that crew. I wouldn't meet Andy for 10 more years in Los Angeles, but he was very inspirational to my riding. He's in North Carolina now; he'll probably see this thread. Good find!

• Thanks 1

I’m still around, just as obsessed with riding but have no time or people to ride with ... and definitely no one to film ! 

Glad to see it resurfacing and happy to give the trials community somethin to watch before youtube and these little phones took over :) 

• Thanks 1

On 4/12/2022 at 10:22 AM, Swoofty said:

I left Colorado 4 years earlier so never met that crew. I wouldn't meet Andy for 10 more years in Los Angeles, but he was very inspirational to my riding. He's in North Carolina now; he'll probably see this thread. Good find!

wish I had seen you before my accident in 2013!! never rode the same... 40 years old in a few weeks , keep on truckin !

@Davetrials anything from that time will bring a welcome wave of nostalgia!! Watching this video I can smell what the places smelled like.. I had broken my two front teeth the night before a lot of that was filmed and destroyed a good piece of face... youth ! The parking gates are made out of balsa wood in vail.

@ben_travis and @jamesb now I eagerly get to watch your new videos , keep riding !!!

• Like 1

21 hours ago, AndyT said:

wish I had seen you before my accident in 2013!! never rode the same... 40 years old in a few weeks , keep on truckin !

@Davetrials anything from that time will bring a welcome wave of nostalgia!! Watching this video I can smell what the places smelled like.. I had broken my two front teeth the night before a lot of that was filmed and destroyed a good piece of face... youth ! The parking gates are made out of balsa wood in vail.

@ben_travis and @jamesb now I eagerly get to watch your new videos , keep riding !!!

I'm assuming you were cotrials? Think i've got most of your colorado videos dude, i can send them over, or upload them if your happy for me too? 

1 hour ago, Davetrials said:

I'm assuming you were cotrials? Think i've got most of your colorado videos dude, i can send them over, or upload them if your happy for me too? 

That is Kevin Shiramizu! We both competed together in trials and made videos at the same time. , he lived in boulder I loved in fort collins- both about an hour away from eachother.  I missed out of some vincent days and he got some greaaaat footage ! 

• Like 1