Tartridge Is A Helmet

frimley rider

o f**k of jon deans a bloody great guy hes talkin the truth and last time I checked the charter theres nout worng with freedom of speech. I bet uve never met him so back of nob

Al-Fel was technically banned for freedom of speech, every one has the right to freedom of speech. There is however a time and a place.....

o f**k of jon deans a bloody great guy hes talkin the truth and last time I checked the charter theres nout worng with freedom of speech. I bet uve never met him so back of nob

HOLD THE f**k ON.

you just pissed me right off you f**king willy. sorry but I ain't just gonna sit here when you have a go at me for no reason.

did I skit him or say anything about him??? NO

shut the f**k up.

wanna know why I asked???

old skool boon

warn me if you like. I am entitled to free speech.....

then...

gutted dude, you suffered the wrath of the mods !!! ahahahahah dont slag off TARTRIDGE, trust me, I got a warning for doing it !!!! oh well , learn by your mistakes

which gives the indication he is banned.

this is why I asked. I wasn't a dick about it. DON'T be a wanker and start abusing me for that, cos it is so annoying.

now you understand why, you will leave it at that.

john

LOL this post is the best, and jon that made me laugh sooooo hard I can just see you siting on your pc going ape sh*t

Sam

I f**kin was!!! how dare he start havin a go at me when I hadn't even done anything wrong.

john

I assume that's what he objected to. Not that I care, but I thought I would point it out.

possibly, but if he was banned, then he must have been a tool. he hasn't, so he isn't.

(another reason I thought he was banned was because I pm'd him to tell him to add me to msn so I could send him ad-aware, and he didn't add me or reply to the pm)

john

Edited by BONGO