Messages For Dj

JonMack

There is nothing that I can say that hasent already been said.

I never met DJ but there is not a single post that makes not want to meet him.

The word ledgend has been used many times in describing DJ, but the prominence of the word love has shone through...

I am utterly proud to belong to a community who stop what they are doing to praise 1 person at the hardest times. The more I think about it the less I can make sence of why such a tragedy has happened

DJ, on thursday I'm gonna try and ride my best for you. I'm gonna go nuts on stuff, well I hope I do. I just really want to make it a happy day to remember, not a sad day that will linger in everyones minds forever.

R.I.P DJ

DJ, on thursday I'm gonna try and ride my best for you. I'm gonna go nuts on stuff, well I hope I do. I just really want to make it a happy day to remember, not a sad day that will linger in everyones minds forever.

R.I.P DJ

This is for you DJ, not finished yet as I need to add a fluffy bunny, but I hope you like it mate. Painted on my chest of draws so its right next to me when I sleep and when I'm here on the p.c (Y) Ride in peace mate. Miss you so bad :'(, hurts more now then ever

PIccy.

A 'hard copy' of this thread has been put into the thoughts bit, moving this one to the archives.

You can reach the thoughts page for the duration of TF's existance by clicking the link near the bottom of every page.