Messages For Dj

JonMack

I didn't ever meet you unfortunatley, but from out conversations I felt that I knew you pretty well, I cried when I heard the news but your in a better place now, so have fun up there :P

R.I.P Dj

Edited by Bill

DJ, I didn't know you well but we used to chat a little on msn, about the fluffy bunny movement. I now feel as if I'd known you for ages as you're such a well known guy to all on the forum and beyond. May your memory continue in this world as you spread the word of trials up there in the clouds.

Deej you were a true friend an insparation to me and all others who got to meet you! I will never forget you and your sporit will long live on with out you. I will always femember the last words I spoke to you shouting from the top of the hexagon ''whos that guy with the fro hes so sexy'' and as I left gave your fro a stroke. dude you will be loved for ever.

have fun up there and rest in peace dude

iain plumb

Respect DJ.

All the Base team are thinking of you.

You will most certainly be missed but definatley not forgotten!

All the team, all your friends and anyone who had the pleasure of knowing you will no doubt be riding in your honour.

You are a ledge!

-All at BTM and Base Team.

This was the first time that a friend of mine, of my age had ever died. So when waking up and Jon talking to me on MSN seemed very shocking and at first I thought it was just some wierd joke. But then I looked on here and it hit me harder than alot of things in life have.

I may have only met you a handful of times but I'll never forget them, especially our London journey in the summer, Carl you and I on the train pissing about and having a laugh, aside from bikes, there are a few riders that I'd really like to be mates with outside of riding, and you were one of them.

R.I.P. buddy, I'm gonna miss you :lol:

Rob Avery

Arh poo, I've started crying again :">

What's even more wierd is that his MSN is still signed in :P

Edited by Raub

DeeJ

You were an inspiration to everyone who knew you. You never had a bad thing to say about anyone! The world will not be the same without you

You will be dearly missed, but you will never be forgotten. Your soul will live on in everyone

Rest in peace my friend

Deej, unfortunatly I never got to meet you, I wish I had. You were an inspiration to every man - trials rider or not. Your attitude on life was second to none - and your spirit will live on.

So sorry you had to go,

Nick Wood.

deej I never had the pleasure of metting you but I wish I had, from what ive heard you seemed like one of them guys who could get on with anyone

rest in peace deej

from toby chippett

Edited by koxx_lover