Messages For Dj

JonMack

il never forget you or what you did for this forum dave, and its not going to be the same without you. It keeps constantly hitting me that your gone and I wanna say im sorry if I ever pissed u off, I didnt want things to end like this.. or at all becuase you definately didnt deserve it. and none of us needed this.

Im sorry for how this life treated you man.

take it easy.

I feel so honored to have met you. you really were a great guy even though I only met you once or twice :ermm: . I wish I had gone to the ride in Swindon not so long ago. Your spirit will live on forever and ever. I don't think anybody will ever forget you.

you are what trials is all about.

Rest in peace, Deej

dj

You inspired me! Your happy attitude, the way you rode. I know I only saw you once. but I was hoping to really get to know you and ride with you many more times! I remeber you told me to stick to it and I will :ermm: thank you dj will not forget you!

deepest sympothy Rich

Even though we talked via MSN messenger and the forum for yonks.

Back when we talked and discussed about Fluffybunnymovement and meeting up in NASS and the time you were nearly going to come to Vandal Jib Jam to meet all us welshriders!!

I never actually met you... :ermm:

Which is as much of a tragedy as you death, because I never met the LEDGEND THAT IS MR.DJ!

You were inspirational to all who knew you, an amazing rider, who could go without riding for months and still hop back on a bike any day and be as good as the day you put it down!

For now let us grief the terrible events that have occurd, but then we must rejoice and celebrate the life of Mr.Dj he is an idol in many of our lives and a symbolic leader in the world of trials...

The world will know about Mr.Maxie, he created the Fluffy Bunny Movement, so let us all carry on what he left us with.

You are in our hearts and minds DEEJ.

R.I.P

love Dann - [fluffybunny logo designer]

remember LEDGENDS NEVER DIE!

Guest DannyT-pro04

with the impact you made on this forum D.j you be patying all night long up there m8

you were one of many great people on the forum

R.I.P peace dude

:ermm: :)

RIP DJ..

Next time I ride London, I'm going to that annoying wall we both spent half hour trying to get up.. and think of you...

You'll be missed by everyone..

such a sad loss :ermm:(

I'll see you again one day mate..

Mart F

D.J was one of the many people that I was really looking forward to meeting this summer when I visit the mainland.

This is something I was meant to do last summer but never got round to it.

So if there is something you really want to do, don't just talk about it, do it!

Rest in peace DJ. You touched the hearts of many people, even the ones that you never met.

:ermm:

I haven't been on the computer all weekend and just found out, I can't believe it, was going for a ride with him within the next few weeks. O man im gonna miss him. . Dj ride on in peace mate. will never forget you

Bonney

Edited by Bonney@X-Street

I and the base team will miss you so much. you never deserved this but as I was a good mate I know you would of wanted me to look on the bright side of this.

I will never foget you.

riding for you now mate

aust

Edited by aust

I miss him :D

I cried about it last night  :">

no shame there son,

not the first,

not the last

its hard for everone,

but in the end, Deej will wathc us all get on with life and will be happy we r living ours to the full!, im sure its what he wanted

Rip dj I have left some flowers at yr resting place in momory

and u are gone but never forgotten.

I thank you for being such a good friend.

in momery of the ledgend that is and always will be

dj (Y)

pxdan.

Do not stand at my grave and weep

I am not here, I do not sleep

I am a thousand winds that blow,

I am the diamond glints on the snow,

I am the sun on ripened grain,

I am the gentle autumn rain.

When you awaken,

in the morning's hush,

I am the soft uplifting rush of

quiet birds in circled flight,

I am the soft stars that shine at night.

Do not stand at my grave and weep,

I am not there, I did not die.

never got to ride with you or ever talk to you, I wish I had, reading these post I feel for everyone, I've shed a tear already and I never met you :"> I've read about you having a pashley, and it so happens I'm getting a pashley off a friend, I'll ride it in style, dignity and honour of a great rider called DJ

Ride in peace, I know your watching over us all and I thank you for bringing a close trials community closer together.

I will meet you yet, but not yet.... not yet my friend, sleep well (Y)

Jonathan O'connor (aka Jono) :(

p.s. shows how much scum there is in this world, already fighting the war against cars *slowly saving for Mitsubishi L200 to ram the townie cars to little tiny peices*