Messages For Dj

JonMack

One of DJs childhood friends is goin to be putting flowers and a card at the scene of the accident, she wants to put one from the people of the trials community too, if people would like to leave there messages here im sure it will be highly appreciated.

Here are some so far:

-----

Rest In Peace DJ

Your spirit will live on for eternity

Jon MacKinnon

x

-----

DJ,when I look up at those stars tonight,I'll imagine you jumping across them for now you have your wings.No one will ever forget you RIP.

Cathy McColl

-----

You will never be forgotton

Rest in peace DJ

Joe Maher

x

-----

Live in the moment

Old Man (Jon Fisher)

-----

We will always be thinking of you dj

R.I.P dee jay R.I.P

Richie

-----

A true legend

Rest In Peace DJ

You will be sorely missed by all.

Andy Hill

-----

Show them how to ride like a pro in heaven!

RIP dude

Phil

-----

DJ, your spirit will live with us forever.

Rest in peace.

David Gill

x

-----

Rest In Peace man, your legend will continue in the minds and hearts of those that knew you.

Tom Robbins aka 'Trials Tom' (trials-forum)

-----

DJ , you travelled across the globe through your friendliness.

Romania is missing you , rest in peace , and maybe take a look at Romania from up there.

Rest in peace David !

Schintee Ovidiu

-----

I will never forget your style and you will always be in my thoughts

Guy

-----

I never got the chance to meet you, and now I wish that I had it brings a tear to my eye. All those times I arranged to come to bristol to ride an didn't I wish I had. R.I.P fellow rider.

Trials Punk (Kyle Bishop)

-----

Like it said in the film, meet u later when we are both cats, although I never met u, I will never forget you.

Flash

-----

I speak on behalf of every trial ridier in Scotland.

You will be missed alot, by everyone. Have fun up there

Mr. Monty

-----

The forum will no longer be the same happy bubbley place without you and the FBM. Their will allways be a place here for you. We shall never forget.

Danny Tipple

-----

Please leave your comments.

DJ you have made such an impact on lots of us and none of us will ever forget you

R.I.P man iam going to miss you

From Dave Harding Family and freinds wish your family all the best

Edited by Davetrials

DeeJ- u r the best guy iv even known, I loved your funny stuff u used to say n now will put candles in my room to help me sleep better, LongLive FluffyBunnyMovement, n I hope you riding that BIG trials park in the sky n looking out for us! R.I.P my firend I will miss you sooo much :P

DJ your forever in all of the hearts of the basidon trials crew ( Leon Dave Lloyd Nick Dan Jamie John(no-bottle) and whoever there may be) you are a true ledgand to all of us on the forum and will be truly missed

WE ALL LOVE YOU DEEJ!! R.I.P DEEJ YOUR A TRUE STAR R.I.P XXXX

NICK DALE (MUSKA)

DJ you are an amazing rider and an amazing person no words can explain how I feel. You will never be forgotten.

May you Rest In Peace.

"Men fear death, as if unquestionably the greatest evil, and yet no man knows that it may not be the greatest good." William Mitford

I believe you have found the greatest good.

Daniel Campbell

A saddening farewell to a fellow rider.

You will be missed by so many people.

each time I ride it will be in dedication to you.

farewell from, phil white, my girlfriend sarah and son george.

r.I.p dj.

Edited by MegamoEquipPro

Dj, u were one of the most inpirational riders for me. Not only because of your riding style and ablity but also because of your personality.

You've left me thinking we should all be more like you. I certainly wish I was. Its the worst loss of a life I could ever imagine, you meant so much to everyone and you still do.

You are in the hearts of every trials rider. You shall not be forgotten ever.

deej. I never did get my hair to your standard as I said in that vid a long time ago.

you killed your pashley, laid it to rest, and are now reunited. you left behind a loving family and many great friends.

have fun up there wherever you may be now. we will all remember you.

john 'bongo' blundell.

you were the chosen one, for some unfair reason. I wish it wasn't so.

you killed your pashley, laid it to rest, and are now reunited. you left behind a loving family and many great friends.

have fun up there wherever you may be now. we will all remember you.

you were the chosen one, for some unfair reason. I wish it wasn't so.

That's one of the best things you've written/I've read, John, sums it up perfectly.

-----------------------

It was weird earlier. I was in SM Chat looking at the G/F Pics thread, and DJ was joking with Nic about an "experience" he'd had with his gf in a jacuzzi or something like that. The thing that struck me was the post time: 3:02pm, 13th May 2004. It's weird to think that just 24 hours later, it would be the last 8 minutes that we would have DJ alive and well in the world. I don't know what he did the day he died, but one thing I do know was that he was heading to a trials spot and helping someone find it (or something like that, from what I read earlier) when that 16-year-old made a bad mistake. I think that's a telling thing about DJ really - he always seemed to be super friendly and put other people first. He might have had a "dark side", but I seriously doubt it, and if me and other people who've left nearly half a thousand messages of rememberance and consolation have all only seen his good side, then if he does have a bad side it must be infintesimally small. He was an awesome guy, and I'm saddened by the fact that his family and close friends have lost him, and that I never had a chance to meet the guy who made this forum and the world around him a better place.

I'm might have never shake yout hand, yet I fell I knew you. the wheels will keep turning on your name.

---------------------------------------

José Crovo Rondanelli (mr_mod)

---------------------------------------

not fair at all, I' really liked DJ!