Bmx Pics Thread

Mark W

Anyone ridden a Demolition Zeplin before?

They're just as good if not better than primo v monsters IMO, roll realy smooth with 80+ PSI and for grinds they're perfect (the side walls and thread pattern are the same). My only down on then is how difficult it was to get onto the rim but thats nothing realy :)

I had that Sinister for a good while, to be fair, and the new Parkinson was £95, so when I sell my Sinister I've basically made it back.

Interesting fact: My brand new Superstar Parkinson was £5 less than the second-hand one I bought over a year and a half ago.

That was 'cos I literally couldn't afford anything :P Almost everything was second hand on that bike. Those were the days...

Eskimo - Triumphs now, had Slams before. You lose :P

Aren't they the same though? Or am i mistaken, Sunday bars right? Can't be bothered to check.

Where the f**k is bmx questions thread? :S

28t chainring, What tooth casette driver would be an easy, But nice ratio to go with it?

trials chat - in the frequently asked questions bit.

and ten tooths would be conventional with a 28 tooth sprocket.

proper fashion fags are running 23-8 these days though

May as well...

25/14? Trials ratio :-

white wheels look

post-5340-1172864654_thumb.jpg

I did it sheffield style so give it 3-4 days and the paint'll have flaked off

Looks good. A wheel spray seems oh so tempting but i don't think i should do it. Your bars hanging back?

Slight update, my new old forks and demolition hub on black box.

Just for show as i had the camera out.

Edited by eskimo

Looks good. A wheel spray seems oh so tempting but i don't think i should do it. Your bars hanging back?

do it. you know it makes sense

yeah, bars are hanging back . i've got em like that cos the back end's so long on the division and it helps me get the front up and spin a bit easier, it has cost me a couple of bunnyhop inches but the benefits outweigh the disadvantages,

I'll get something like a sunday, bama, sinsiter or ovoid next cos they're a bit more balanced geometry wise.

I'm in a matching mood, anyone know if KHE make a front hub the same bronze colour as there freecoaster.

I managed to squeeze a brake on the S3 with a KHE tyre n the back.

HAHA! I get that problem with l.a.f. When using a brake the arms rub the tyre don't they. Try putting 2 more links in, it will work fine then. I also have a egg in my wheel so it requires fine tuning. I don't bother though as it makes the wheel base too long and i have grown fond of short bikes now. I do run a different frame but the l.a.f and the S3 are actually the same but with the S3 being slightly weaker due to slightly thiner tubing.

As for the hub, yes you can get the KHE EAS hub on the front. LINK

[edit]

sorry it's winstanleys again. they are just too big now.

Edited by eskimo

HAHA! I get that problem with l.a.f. When using a brake the arms rub the tyre don't they. Try putting 2 more links in, it will work fine then. I also have a egg in my wheel so it requires fine tuning. I don't bother though as it makes the wheel base too long and i have grown fond of short bikes now. I do run a different frame but the l.a.f and the S3 are actually the same but with the S3 being slightly weaker due to slightly thiner tubing.

As for the hub, yes you can get the KHE EAS hub on the front. LINK

[edit]

sorry it's winstanleys again. they are just too big now.

The tyre runs fine in the back now, last time I tried setting it up I had problems, 3 months down the line and it fits with a bit of room.

Ordered new CVM pads or the yellow ones whatever there called these days.

22:8 - get it right :P

27:10 feels really good. I ran that, and it felt a bit nicer than 28t. Just gives more control on rollbacks, just feels a bit snappier - just generally better (Y)

Speaking of which, just revaping my whole drive train setup, which cranks can i run with the new imperial 22T chainring? And wheres the cheapest place im going to find a Profile rear hub?

anybody running cogs that small should be fined £200 anyway :P

while i'm here ..

why are the dropouts on pitchforks not big enough for my pegs?

do you think it was safe to file a few mm off the side of my pegs so I could fit them to the aforementioned pitchforks?

shall I get some of the new animal tyres ?

edit:

more to the point - why didn't i post those questions in the bmx questions thread?

Edited by poopipe