Bmx Pics Thread

Mark W

Some majorly nice bikes in here.

I really want to get into riding bmx, i used to have a old Fit series one a few years back but never really rode it properly. just threw it in the garage.

I have been offered a Standard TRLS 250 frame for £30 and a STA OX platinum for £60....

Either of them offers any good?

I really want to get into riding bmx, i used to have a old Fit series one a few years back but never really rode it properly. just threw it in the garage.

I have been offered a Standard TRLS 250 frame for £30 and a STA OX platinum for £60....

Shit yer get them both and sell for more

What top tube length you running and how tall are you? (huck_it)

I'm about 5'8 just a little under i think. And the sunday is a 20.5

Did get some more pictures of my bike today with the new pc pedals, mid way through checking out some spots in a building site, made for quite a nice picture, in some half built house, but the pictures are on my phone and i cant get them off 'cause i lost the cable :(

250 trails frame would be rather light but they aren't recommended for pegs. And the OX STA will be unbreakable. I take it the TRLS is a old frame as they're now 250L's.

I'm about 5'8 just a little under i think. And the sunday is a 20.5

I was curious as your back problems. Seems right. I find long top tubes hurt my back more than a short one.

Yes the TRLS is kind of a old frame. i would really like to ride bmx properly. i am told its very hard to get good at though...

not really. i could 360 hop. 180 high speed to backpedal. bunnyhop over benchs ( the ones with the back rests) all in under two month of geting my first bmx. however ive just sold it to focus on trials

Yes the TRLS is kind of a old frame. i would really like to ride bmx properly. i am told its very hard to get good at though...

What!? You did ride bmx properly tom!? Tom is Radfax btw, you used to be able to bunnyhop tailwhip :blink:

eh?

eh?

What im saying is he did ride bmx properly, not sure why he said that? Lives near me, still talk to him occasionally and used to ride with him....

eh?

What im saying is he did ride bmx properly, not sure why he said that? Lives near me, still talk to him occasionally and used to ride with him....

• 2 weeks later...
Hmm not so sure. Bet it's light though. Ah i know whats wrong, needs some pegs. 4 fat off kink ones. :-

I'll let Poo have a moan about the sitting area.

I can't really, it has actually got some padding - even if it does look like it belongs on a roadie.

I'm preparing myself for the ripping I get when the plastic pedals go on ( i have medical reasons )

I can't really, it has actually got some padding - even if it does look like it belongs on a roadie.

I'm preparing myself for the ripping I get when the plastic pedals go on (i have medical reasons)

Chronic weight whoring :P

DSC00269-1.jpg

DSC00270.jpg

pegless,brakeless,sprocketless,chainless,barendless...motherf**cker

new front tyre

new back wheel

seventies thick tube in the back

plus i put some piffs back on too

Edited by nickyw

DSC00269-1.jpg

DSC00270.jpg

pegless,brakeless,sprocketless,chainless,barendless...motherf**cker

new front tyre

new back wheel

seventies thick tube in the back

plus i put some piffs back on too

Chronic weight whoring :P

:P

Bar ends are an essential really. Plastic ones do me fine.

yeah - barends stop you dying.

as it happens the plastic pedals weigh about the same as my mag ones so ner :P

they're going on cos i'm sick of this happening

post-5340-1187530529_thumb.jpg

you' can't really tell from that but when i cleaned it out there was bone visible at the bottom of the hole

yeah - barends stop you dying.

as it happens the plastic pedals weigh about the same as my mag ones so ner :P

they're going on cos i'm sick of this happening

post-5340-1187530529_thumb.jpg

you' can't really tell from that but when i cleaned it out there was bone visible at the bottom of the hole

eeeeeeeerrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr :sick:

:lol:

The lesson being, if you have slippy pedals then your not lightly to suffer from that, if you have grippy pedals you will suffer. It's 95% true. Apart from those stupid ass cage pedals which don't grip but still find enough teeth to murder your shin. Or just buy some shin pads.

Frame being dispatched tommoro. 3-5 day tracking so next week it'll be built up and you will get to see it then.

Bought a Fly spanish bb and Cane Creek C2 headset for it. I've had 2 of these headsets already and like them so might as well go with it again.

Frame being dispatched tommoro. 3-5 day tracking so next week it'll be built up and you will get to see it then.

Bought a Fly spanish bb and Cane Creek C2 headset for it. I've had 2 of these headsets already and like them so might as well go with it again.

I can't wait till you dent it :D

that shin thing didn't hurt - which was odd.