Bmx Pics Thread

Mark W

IPB Image

IPB Image

yay!

Aside from your piss-poor cable routing, I hope you're happy with the bike :) Certainly looks nice enough.

While we're talking about cables, have most of you never heard of cable-cutters? Seriously, I know the Slic Cable comes 6ft long as standard, but you CAN cut them down :P

While we're talking about cables, have most of you never heard of cable-cutters? Seriously, I know the Slic Cable comes 6ft long as standard, but you CAN cut them down :P

Yea but they can all pull tripple bar spins so they need the cable, you dont.

Bar spins marky boy, need abit of extra cable so they go all the way round. :P

My cable was ultra short, and if I suddenly got into a state of Ryan-Nyquist-madness, I could still do a double-barspin if I so wished. Linear Slics are good for that sort of thing, what with that being their purpose :P My old cable was 31" ('cos I measured it to get my new one the same length roughly), and that's a foot and a half shorter than the Linear Slic comes (with seat-stay brakes).

Aside from your piss-poor cable routing, I hope you're happy with the bike :) Certainly looks nice enough.

LOL i got ass-raped for that cable routing on bmxforum...

and yeh, the bike is really nice, cheers for the good advice, (Ooo a ryhme :rolleyes: ),

as for the barspins, i already landed in a crumpled mess so i think i'll save them for a later date... :(

And also Marky when the cable snaps from a bit of wear and tear you can then take it off and cut it down rather than go buy a new cable becasue mr stupid wants it short to start with.

Might as well whore mine out now.

Got a new Monolever yesterday, but the small one this time. Feels weird to begin with without the bulge at the end, but I'm pretty much used to it now.

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image

Whoa, weird resizing :S I'll just sort that out...

• 2 weeks later...
Lol, no its theft proof, everyone thinks its a pile of rubbish and wont bother me.

What, apart from the bling-bling gold hubs and bling-bling silver cranks? :P You just f**ked up the paintjob, 'fess up ;)

Haha, nah, only joking...

MacNeil post here on Monday or Tuesday, so expect some new SL'd up pict0rz from me on Mon or Tues.

Whereabouts in London do you live, btw? And how near to Westminster is that? It'd be cool to meet up for a ride when I get down there, just 'cos I know there are loads of places to ride, just that I don't know where they are, 'cept for SouthBank, and that's only 'cos it's right next to my uni :P