Bmx Pics Thread

Mark W

nice one, i think everything looks good in white and your spokes are no exception, though your wheel is seriously bling, compaired wih the rest of your bike. I love you frame colour too, sorta gun metal grey.

how heavy is it out of interest, is it a big difference compaired with your old one?

and that pic is decent, she got the timing right, now you just gotta teach her some angles, ;)

oh and, nice shoes you got there, very....unique. :-

nice one, i think everything looks good in white and your spokes are no exception, though your wheel is seriously bling, compaired wih the rest of your bike. I love you frame colour too, sorta gun metal grey.

how heavy is it out of interest, is it a big difference compaired with your old one?

and that pic is decent, she got the timing right, now you just gotta teach her some angles, ;)

oh and, nice shoes you got there, very....unique. :-

Yer the wheel is f**king class, i dont even pedal it just rolls forever.

Frame is gun metal grey yer :) I dont know how heavy....but i would be curios to know myself. My old one was fairly heavy.. But this one feels light as foook.

Yer the pic os crop abit as she was stood a fair bit back :P

Yer, gotta love orchids :D

Almost finished rawing the frame, bar and forks and fitting the new parts. Still needs a bit of sanding in the hard to reach places with a dremel but it looks good and will onyl get stratched.

Yay almost built up, missing a chain, Ill sort those tonight or tomorrow.

Edit I hate chains needs a half link have loads of shadow chain spare but no chain breaker big enough to fit it.

IPB Image

Edited by Michael Hardman

Rich, you're well gonna regret not getting the Mono small :P Bestest lever ever, no joke. Big enough to use two fingers, but waaaaaaay better to use just one with.

Linear Slic + Plaz pads = ideal BMX brake too, it's all good :)

Cool looking wheel too Joe, good rim choice fo' sho.

EDIT: Oh, and one last thing (to Joe :P): Do you ride street much at all?