Not Starting Trials Anymore

jumpdaddy

Summet aint reet, there is no way james could blow up sum dirt jumper 2 forks, there deisgn for big stupid heafty fookers, if u have ever seen james u will see what i mean........... he must be 5 foot tall, and way about 2stone

That 'Jbob' agreed to buy a part off with me and meet in town..he had me waiting around for hours..got in touch with him a few days on..he said he couldnt be arsed going  this guy seems a tit to me. he never did buy the part either 
Edited by Davetrials

-robbo- i told you that i forgot bout that so dont say i couldnt be bothered cos that aint true, etnies that maybe right but i think u will agree with me on sending them back i mean afteralll if they did its his fault for not packing them enough and would u keep em if they got fuked in transit?

james says:

btw i found the cracks after i rode them to work so stop conning people

Citroen apprenticeship I Hazzy says:

AFTER

james says:

yes after

after you had rode them

james says:

yep to work on the road

yup but u found them after you rode it yes?

james says:

i dent look b 4

if that isn't conclusive evidence that he cracked them i don't know what is , Con-artist keep away .

WTF ! are you all blind ?? He even said "james says:

btw i found the cracks after i rode them to work so stop conning people"

Emphasising the word AFTER they were not there BEFORE .

They must have been reet proper f**ked to crack on a casual ride to work then, fooking hell, koxx trials forks arnt that bad, this guy said they was in perfect con when he sold em to james, obviosly not.

This topic is now turning into Friends covering up for James that is not the point of the topic , people who have stuck up for me don't know me at ALL im a beginner to trials and i don't know anyone , if you guys are gonna be sly as f**k and stick together do that but is that really the right thing to do ?

true. i am sending them back to there rightfull owner anyway because they where either cracked when i got em or totally fooked cos i am 5.3ft and 7stone!

its not about mates as i have only ever met dave once and dent talk to him much he is jst a guy who iis cool and knows that i couldnt have killed them forks!

Edited by jbob

This topic is now turning into Friends covering up for James that is not the point of the topic , people who have stuck up for me don't know me at ALL im a beginner to trials and i don't know anyone , if you guys are gonna be sly as f**k and stick together do that but is that really the right thing to do ?

Ive met this lad once!!!, so were not quite close friends

i just think your being a complete and utter wanker, you obviosly sold him some f**ked forks, if i ridden to work with some DJ2's on blasting up every curb on the way, they would break if they were in "perfect con" like you said

Edited by Davetrials

we only have 2 peoples version of the story so people stop taking sides. for one the forks COULD have been f**ked but i dont think someones gonna chance that and send them as they would OBVIOUSLY find out pretty quick.

on the other hand jbob guy could have been riding to work and hit something, maybe unlikely but can happen. he may make up the "i only found the cracks afterwards" story so he isnt lumbered with a set of dud forks. BTW a crash is the only time ive ever seen DJ's ever break in my experiances.

is there any chance of a pic of the crack, you could most likely tell if its new or old. and where abouts on the stantion is the crack? obvious place or somewhere people arent likely to look?

im not on any side but i think we need some evidence or it all. especialy the owner.

Right here is what is happening now , i sent the forks out for a bike (which still hasn't come as it never left his house even though he said it did ) James then managed to crack my forks (don't know how there ain't been an explanation) and blames it on me , he is now going to send me them back , Broken and of no use to me after he did it to them .

Is that fair ?

Firstly he lied about sending the bike so i would send my stuff ,secondly he then breaks it and blames it on me , and finally now he is sending them back to me broken with no compensation :( what kind of a forum is this :ermm:

Edited by jumpdaddy

I know it sucks but if you deal with people over the internet its at your own risk.

I dunno who it bullshitting and who is telling the truth but if you risk dealing on the net and it comes of badly you can't moan about it. No-one forced you to make a deal.

A lot of people are total bastards, unfortunatly they can seem quite nice when all you know about them is what they write.

One of you is being a fanny, i hope you feel ashamed, although you probably won't as it takes a certain kinda of person to rip someone off. :S

its the internet, your bound to get f**ked up the ass somewere along the way

Well isn't that why there are Mod's on the site ??To help stop s**t like this happening ??Why is no-one bothered except me :S i got ripped off and it's as if none of you lot give a toss :S i'm pretty sure if this was a senior member or someone else something would have happened :(

Edited by jumpdaddy

If you really did get ripped, i would feel sorry for you...

unfortunatly it was YOUR RISK no-one elses...if i get ripped i don't run crying, i try and sort it my self. If that fails to bad...

people are twats, get over it...

maybe you'll be wiser the next time. :S

You two are f**king BUMMERS you are soo far up each others asses :S f**king gay c**ts you are , you send them forks back and i swear to god i will find your f**king house and get you and f**king kill you ! you are a manipulative WANKER ! YOU f**k THINGS THEN BLAME THEM ON OTHER PEOPLE AND LIE SOOO MUCH , I DON'T CARE IF I GET BANNED OFF THIS FORUM REALLY BECAUSE AT LEAST I'LL KNOW WHY , BECAUSE NONE OF YOU ARE DECENT ENOUGH TO HELP ME , OR DECENT ENOUGH TO LISTEN TO BOTH SIDES OF THE STORY NOT JUST HIS! Edited by jumpdaddy

well, now I just think you a twat, and deserve to get ripped off, and whats this about me buming james?

i met the guy once and i said "sorry" beacuse i crashed in to him, hardley a meaningful realationship is it?

Edited by Davetrials

i think this jump daddy seems fairly pissed off and other guy seems too cool about it. its not that we dont care mate its just we arent judges, there are 2 parts to the story and only you and him know the truth for sure.