Not Starting Trials Anymore

jumpdaddy

The first few lines of lee's post is mr mccaw's idea of a joke by the way people (Y)

And why does this pop up everytime this happens.

If you have no phone number, 118-118

Phone him up.

If no one answers, he is away.

If someone answers, explain who it is, and get it sorted

We are not a law court, we are not the police, nor are we the mafia.If you really want to get his name shamed. PM Danny or Tom with your situation, and ask them to moniter it, and if nothing happens. He will be a blacklisted seller. Then go and give him bad Ref's in the for sale section.

He says he will post your stuff back when he can be arsed. Still using yer Pig though.

I hope those are his words not yours.

I think he (jumpdaddy) should get everything back in the condition it was in before, if not, then your mate should pay him, and not be such a cock. I hate people like him.

They are not my words, they are his, roughly what he said. Who said he was a mate (Y)" . Joke. He is working most days i think at Halfords so dunno when he is going to sent he stuff back plus dont even ride with him that much, he has a Dirt/Jump bike.

Edit: Spellings

Edited by etniesUK

cock when am i gonna get my stuff back ?? anytime this year ?? or whenever he can be assed  (Y)

So you sent your stuff and he was suppossed to be sending his and didn't? That's really unfair, and he's using the stuff you sent so can't send it all back? That's really unfair! And he can't even be bothered to send it back in your time? That's REALLY unfair!

I wish there was someone you could contact to deal with this, but I think theres this service called Escrow where you send stuff to them then you wait til they get it from both people and then send it to final people. I think that's what it does anyway.

this is what happens when you talk to them and say that you have many people who can back you up for when i tell his mother about the scheming little B**tard he is

james says:

mate i told her what happened and she agreed wi me that i sdhudnt keep snapped forks i wunt be bothered if u told me they wer fuked but u dent and i dont give a fuk bout tf n e way what the fuk do people on tf matter to me wen i am the one who got fuked forks

fun eh :S

and here are a couple of the comments he has given me regarding the bits i sent him ,

james says:

so if i crack the frame and break a few things it will be even then cos the bike wont be rideablwe like the forks so thatys fair

james says:

thats like ur trying to basicly steel my bike

Edited by jumpdaddy

hi there i am the one that actually got ripped!

firstly i opened the box and put the forks on, then i pushed them in and a lot of oil started to appear all over them, then i thought ohh its nowt and rode to work and they started pissing out oil so then i thought no its jst the rain but wen i was on my way home from work and it was dry and asunny i realised it wasnt the rain.

then when i got out of bed the next day i checked over the forks properly looking for the problem before i sent thebike and realised that there was 2 cracks in the stanctions on the left hand side :ermm: by the way i am 5.3ft tall and 7stone so i doubt i would crack some marzocchi dirt jumper 2 forks that wer as he put it "in perfect condition" riding on the road to work!

i am sending the forks back as soon as i have time as when i have finished work this week the post office has been shut so i couldnt send them back straight away.

i am no scaming charve i am the one who actually got ripped off so i am sending the forks and stuff back as i am not swapping a perfectly sound bike for cracked forks.

thanks, james.

btw, rob dont tell random people my phone number because we no that yours is 0113 2554823 and that you are the charve townie boy!

and realised that there was 2 cracks in the stanctions on the left hand side

Somehow i doubt this they where in immaculate condition when i sent them no cracks or anything where present on the stantions , and if there was (very doubtful) a crack on the stantions would you ride them to work and back to make it worse ??NO

He is a proper con artist , he got what he asked for and didnt send what is rightfully mine , i think he should be blacklisted if not banned from the web-site but it is upto you Tom your decision.

That 'Jbob' agreed to buy a part off with me and meet in town..he had me waiting around for hours..got in touch with him a few days on..he said he couldnt be arsed going :ermm: this guy seems a tit to me. he never did buy the part either :S