Not Starting Trials Anymore

jumpdaddy

Hey all i've just found out that the guy who supposedly was sending his Mod trials bike at the same time as me didnt and he had kept it and waited for the rest of the stuff i swapped for it to come. He then managed to totally F**k the forks cracking them and breaking the seals and now he's gonna send me them back and the rest of the bits.

I have had enough of waiting for a bike and i am now giving up with the whole sport thanks to this one person i am giving up jope of ever starting trials :angry:

Well i hope i helped some people while i was on here , bye all .

nah it is a SJ 26 the jump bike version of the frame but i might

just get some rigied forks for your dirt jump bike, loads of us on here started on converted dirt jump bikes.

aaahhh the days of dmr trailstars/sidekick and azonic ds1's

put a pic and spec of your bike up and we will trials it up for you!!

mike

haha you pussy! dont let him f**k you about, make him give you what is deserved!!! i'd never send off a part, have a guy break them and then take it back as though nothing had changed.

pussy!

well what am i supposed to do ?? i can't make him send his bike can i ??anyways he's deleted and blocked me on msn if anyone thinks this is wrong feel free to abuse this person if you want his e-mail addy PM me.

just get some rigied forks for your dirt jump bike, loads of us on here started on converted dirt jump bikes.

aaahhh the days of dmr trailstars/sidekick and azonic ds1's

put a pic and spec of your bike up and we will trials it up for you!!

mike

ok my spec is :

Base sj26 frame , truvativ bb , truvativ husselfelts with 32 22 and bash ring , azonic stem (110mm long) fsa piggy , seat clamp , post and seat , gusset pedals and that is it .

I have no wheel because i sold them i have no rigid forks i have no brakes because i sold them aswel and to top it all off im poor and have no money :rolleyes:

Edited by jumpdaddy

dog shit in a bag, then light it on the doorstep. knock and run.

they open the door and stamp on it to put it out, inadvertantly getting shit all over their step and shoe lol.

john

ahh good old billy madison :rolleyes: but if i were u id go try find a back bone, stop being a pussy then either get him whacked (in a mafia kind of way) or get the police cos basicaly he has stole your stuff

Make a new hotmail account with a mafia kind of name and pretend to be your uncle or something. :-

Be nice to him in a threatening mafia kind of way,not that im saying you should do this its wrong and fun :rolleyes:"

Make a new hotmail account with a mafia kind of name and pretend to be your uncle or something. ^_^

Be nice to him in a threatening mafia kind of way,not that im saying you should do this its wrong and fun  ^_^"

lol the mafia is going to use hotmail to send threats they would just turn up and break your legs.

thats the idea, go to his house, with a few heavies and demand retribution.

If he refuses, violence is tha answer, I would come help, but im not driving all the way to the other end of the country.

Just go to his house, speak to his parents if hes not in, explain the situation, im sure they will be willing to return your goods, or force him to.

Dont sit there, and whine like a small girl trying to have a period.

Take action, kick arse and ride.