Not Starting Trials Anymore

jumpdaddy

how can you say that??????

you just threated to kill some one over an internet forum, you sad sad little boy,

but iam sure you big n ard, as well arnt you? thats why u wanted to get sum one to beat up james?

Why dont u sort it out over msn

Topic locked!

Dam.......powerless :S

i blocked him cos im sick of him saying u snapped them when i dent and he says that i am sending the bike when i am clearly not. :S

why is he getting so worked up about it surely he knew id find out sooner or later that they wer fuked??

:ermm: kill me for not swapping a perfectly good bike for some snapped forks? :(

i think you will recieve a box soon with some forks inside becuase i am not sending my bike.

end of story!

i blocked him cos im sick of him saying u snapped them when i dent and he says that i am sending the bike when i am clearly not. :S

why is he getting so worked up about it surely he knew id find out sooner or later that they wer fuked??

:ermm: kill me for not swapping a perfectly good bike for some snapped forks? :(

i think you will recieve a box soon with some forks inside becuase i am not sending my bike.

end of story!

well the guy doesnt seem retarded so im guessing he would know it wouldnt be hard to spot a crack is there was one