Maxxis High Roller Rear Tyre

chocolatefoot

• 9 months later...
Never had an issue with grip, well I never had an issue with grip when I had a hot s on the rear  :blink:

Near did I... never bothered me at all with my Hot S's but since I've ridden rocks I now know they grip for sh*t, so I ordered a pair of Maxxis Highrollers 40a which will arrive at my house tomorrow, hehehe :) ;)

I also got told that having the Maxxis logo on the non-driveside is best :-

Watson

could someone honestly tell me if the have genuinlly benifitted from running their tyres a specific way round as i have never in 8 years of riding been able to tell the difference................

i definatly experienced more grip with my minion the wrong way round. especially when gaping

the tyre the correct way round provides more surface area on rock,, but less of a hook on edges,, but run the wrong way round, the hook effect could be good for muddy conditiond and sharper edged, rock,,,,

but iv gotta say im with bucky here,,i dont tend to notice and a tyre is a tyre,, just put it on and use it !

do ''eeny-meeny-miny-mo'' on it or something! for the direction