Best Pads

Whiteboy

ok well sorry to do another pad post but i really am stuck. i need some new pads and im runing a 521 rim. i just wondering which pads work best. its beetween these 3 monty hydras, koxx bloxx and the new zoo pads. which should i go for? if you have actually used them even beeter. i will prob be using a gring uness. a set work amazing on clean. so which ones. please dont close this topic.

thanks

i made this topic before i spoke to you. and we spoke for about 5 mins

I remember doing a PM convo with you when you were pretty new to the board. It was all about tyres and my experiences. You came to the conclusion after wasting a few essays of mine that you were going for the Michelin Comp24.

Then you posted a topic straight after that saying about how you wanted a Michelin. But does it grip well? Does it work well on a narrow rim with a grind? Whats the wear like? Maxxis look nice. What colour do they come in? etc.

I'd just spend 30 minutes explaining it all to you from my reliable trusty experience. So thats my justification for saying

YOU ARE AN ABSOLUTE ARSE.

I remember doing a PM convo with you when you were pretty new to the board. It was all about tyres and my experiences.  You came to the conclusion after wasting a few essays of mine that you were going for the Michelin Comp24. 

Then you posted a topic straight after that saying about how you wanted a Michelin. But does it grip well? Does it work well on a narrow rim with a grind? Whats the wear like? Maxxis look nice.  What colour do they come in? etc. 

I'd just spend 30 minutes explaining it all to you from my reliable trusty experience.  So thats my justification for saying

YOU ARE AN ABSOLUTE ARSE.

sorry tom but i have to agree.

you ask way too much about every little thing you want to possibly have a think about buying.

yeah me and stuart tryed eating some zoo pads yesturday, they are ubber soft and seem to wear real quick. so get them and use a light grind and your brake will be mint :sick:

Or tar, like Mr Scott and Mr Tunni uses.

Also in the rain tar is just about the slippiest stuff on earth. :(

think you will find ice would be slippier (sp) :sick:

and it wont bother craig and neil as they are hard core street riders and i doubt they will ride in the rain :)"

Edited by trialskid

yeah me and stuart tryed eating some zoo pads yesturday, they are ubber soft and seem to wear real quick. so get them and use a light grind and your brake will be mint :(

Yeah, you put a bloody bite mark in Sam's pads!!

Yeah, tom. Just get some koxx bloxx mate. :sick: