Townies/Neds/Chavs/Whatever...

Mark W

• 2 weeks later...

me and my mate were out riding today having a propper session and then we were up near the town kinda area and theres twats came over and tryed to jack our bikes and were like climbing all over us and stuff and it was me(16) and my friend(18) and they came to me first and were like give us your phone and give us your bike but we decided we were having none of it they were like 20 or somehting and there was four of them, propper ghetto twats, they told my friend to f**k off and leave me but he wouldnt so one of them punched me and the face and to be honest it was the most pussyiest punch ever then they went to my friend and this is like half an hour later and they just wouldnt give up adn we were like just f**k off, we gotta get to work, and the main guy manged to get on his bike and my friend wouldnt let go and the guy was like pushing at him so he pushed back and then one of them said lets just go man leave it, then the main guy just turned round and punched my mate sqaure in the face taking him to the ground and he didnt let go of his bike so the other guy fell off and then they went, my friend was like bare concussed and yer they left......

i just fort id post this cus ive herd so many storys about how people have been jacked and stuff and just wanted to say that how ever painful it is all rude bois are pussies and will leave eventually... its better to stay and fight for your bike then to let them have it... hehe thanks for reading hope this helps:)

ps really sorry if this is in the wrong section (if it is in the wrong place or if its shouldnt be on the forum just move or delete) thanks

Joel

Edited by dude24

can i just say one thing, people towward the beginning of the topic were saying tht its their upbringing, that is why they are scummy. Alls i was thinking is, when a chav nicks your bike or kicks your head in, are you supposed to feel sorry for him because he has had a bad upbringing. no, alls you wanna do is kick his ass and all of his scummy mates. That just my opinion onthe matter.

can i just say one thing, people towward the beginning of the topic were saying tht its their upbringing, that is why they are scummy. Alls i was thinking is, when a chav nicks your bike or kicks your head in, are you supposed to feel sorry for him because he has had a bad upbringing. no, alls you wanna do is kick his ass and all of his scummy mates. That just my opinion onthe matter.

I hate them all and couldent give a shit if they died.

2 quality posts that I 100% agree with. My hatred for some people is high, but the people who feel the need to be a twat all their life and leech of tax payers money because they can't be f**king arsed to get a job really do piss me off something chronic.

I swear most people just scan posts...

I also gave some advice for avoiding them, and at the end of the day any chav who does ruthlessly nick your bike or beat you up is gonna end up in prison or some shit soon. Don't sink to their level just remain superior about it.

James

• 2 weeks later...
Don't be a dick.  I don't how how what you're doing is any different from some tool coming on here and calling everyone "gay" or something.

LOL, No I'm doing it in a sort of nice way. But someone had a go at me for some reason, so I'm taking the piss. I didn't go on with intent to cause harm. But someone thought it would be funny to call me a "faggit" so yeah. I posted in one of the peoples rap things saying how I think raps about life experience are better. That's all, just constructive criticism. But then some girl said something. I didn't mean to be a dick, it just happened as part of my retaliation on one person.

You mean "they can't string a coherant sentance together". Not whatever that jumble of incoherance tried to mean.  (Y)

No, I mean linking educated things together. As in topics of conversation. Not coherently (you spelt it wrong by the way) speaking.

Or did I spell it wrong, once I clicked add reply my brain was mocking me. So I think I'm wrong.

Edited by MrMonkey

Where the chavs gather - Click Here To See Them In Their Habitat

I'm called Penis Face on there. So all register and take the piss.

I'm glad Tom banned signature pics on here...

Those are super annoying, you don't know if it's an attached image or a pic of some 'cool' kids Parkouring 'cos they saw it on TV and wanted to try it.

• 2 weeks later...
willing to bet everyone on here has some kind of mountainbike merchandise, go on any ride and people have fox tops/bags/hats etc etc

no different to chavs wearing nike is it really? hypocrits.

No, we are talking about attitudes, I love stupid people because you all make me look clever. Read why chavs annoy us before you post big piles of stinky bull shit.

If anyone ever wanted to see me, next to a burnt out car, now's your chance. I'm on the left. I tried riding on it, but it was dark and I didn't want to fall into the smouldering car. Let's hope it's still there tomorrow!

• 2 weeks later...