Anatomy For Beginners

*OnzaMike*

Did anybody watch "The Body Farm" on Ch5 a couple of weeks ago?

ahh that was sick i could still watch it but it was pretty bad all the dead bodys at different stages of decompostion.

Its funny how some stuff you image turns out to be far far from the truth :turned:

so true the liver was far from what i expected it to be and the it was hard i thought it would of been allsoft like the rest of the organs, and kidneys they was actually pretty big.

so true the liver was far from what i expected it to be and the it was hard i thought it would of been allsoft like the rest of the organs, and kidneys they was actually pretty big.

Yeah, that suprised me too.

I was really worried he was going to cut himself with that huge knife when he was cutting up the pancreas and kidneys!

...did anybody else notice his voice was going?

At the beginning of the show, I thought he was really scared or something, but then I realised his voice was just going! :turned:

Ooooo so Manchester do disection then? That'll be another tick for them  :ermm:

Oh aye. I had forgotten that some unis don't do dissection... Which is stupid, because it's the most informative and fun two hours of the week for me. Some people don't quite have the stomach for it, but it doesn't sound like you'd have that problem :ermm:

:ermm: oh my god thats rough, i mean yeah everybody's body is like that but seein that scalpal cut done the front of the body through the skin and then they pull it off like a sheet and show all the insides. Couldn't they used to wonders of computers? thats abit graphic! Not somthing you see everyday thou i spose

Edited by KoxXy

Oh aye.  I had forgotten that some unis don't do dissection...  Which is stupid, because it's the most informative and fun two hours of the week for me.  Some people don't quite have the stomach for it, but it doesn't sound like you'd have that problem :ermm:

Lovely stuff. I almost can't wait for human disection at Uni, I hope it's not a let down!

Random: Today at college we disected a heart each and I managed to make a ring out of a little piggy's aorta - good stuff!

the bit where he cut that ladies faj out...i rekon she died of hypothermia....her lips were a bit blue!

that bit where her cut lengthways into that guys winkie...my god

nearly put me off my bacon sarnies!

well interesting though...should show more stuff like that...in a none freak sounding way

freedy rules :P