Time To Celebrate

Michael Hardman

Damm straight im on a weeks break from uni work.

I spent over a week checking my work got it editted by my uncle who happens to be an editor of a mag so that was a huge bonus.

Well if anyone wanta to say dont care then come the day they have something like this to hand in Ill laugh down at them. It was good fun at times but also a nightmare at others.

Yes and its human geograpghy subjects no roack bashing for me

Edited by Michael Hardman

well done mate :mellow: i've got all my part 1 essays due in on tues :( equals 2/3rds of my 2nd year assesment. 6 essays each 3-4000 words :- has not been a fun semester so far. need to get my arse in gear for the rest of the year now  :ermm:

Pete

Yeah I still ahve 3 3000word essays left this term then 6 exams in final term and hopefully a 2/1 at the end of it.

I had my last (university) exam today. It's only the end of semester ones, but they were the first exams I've actually worried about. A-levels are a piece of piss in comparison. Anyway, they ended and I went out riding for the first time in a month, and that was good. And now I have no idea what I'm doing ce soir. I don't feel the need to go to the pub though :mellow:

Out of interest, what was it on? And how many words was it?

8000 words took a few months to write but the resesearch took 6months plus.

It was on.

New Labour's Transport Polices: Describe and evaluate transport policy and planning in Greater London with regards to cycling and how it affects upon cyclists usage, perception and experience of road space.

8000 words took a few months to write but the resesearch took 6months plus.

It was on.

New Labour's Transport Polices: Describe and evaluate transport policy and planning in Greater London with regards to cycling and how it affects upon cyclists usage, perception and experience of road space.

Oh my god not politics, Our politics teacher can talk for hours without stopping :S It's so bad especially in the monring when you're tired and he talks then you sort of only half listen and he asks you a question. Then you die.

jeeeeez i know how you all feel!!! End of exams this morning ... end of semester 1 ... end of maths,physics and geometry for another year :ermm:

uni's a total headfcuk :ermm:

i wanted to go pubbing barring and clubbing tonight but now im there i really dont feel like doing anything.

im quite bored to be honest

oli