What Car Do You Drive ?

SPOON

tesco insurance is pretty cheap

my bro just got his own policy (he's 22 with speeding points) - £660 on a clio 1.2 with me (18) as first named driver. third party cover. all other places quoted like £1000 i believe

edit : no pass plus

Edited by the boon

LMFAO

but for a lil car they is prolly fastest, lol

despite this thread being almost entirely about minis until page 8, u still dont get it do u joel!!!!!

ive driven a vtr, and while by modern standards its a fairly nippy and good handling car.

it doenst even come close to comparing with a 1275 mini with a few hundred quid spent under the bonnet....

doesnt even stand a chance-how do i know?

ive driven a vtr....

ive raced several vtr's (or at least id assume they were vtr's, wasnt next to them long enough to be sure!!!!!)

anyway

on a more positive note

that vtr is a LOVELY looking first car!

top job ben, how much it set u back?

despite this thread being almost entirely about minis until page 8, u still dont get it do u joel!!!!!

ive driven a vtr, and while by modern standards its a fairly nippy and good handling car.

it doenst even come close to comparing with a 1275 mini with a few hundred quid spent under the bonnet....

doesnt even stand a chance-how do i know?

ive driven a vtr....

ive raced several vtr's (or at least id assume they were vtr's, wasnt next to them long enough to be sure!!!!!)

anyway

on a more positive note

that vtr is a LOVELY looking first car!

top job ben, how much it set u back?

alright keep you pants on :(

he spent £3500 on it and £500 on sound system :)

alright keep you pants on :(

he spent £3500 on it and £500 on sound system  :)

Why the :P ???

Buy a mini and do some mods to it and it will whoop the ass of all other "first cars" that most people will get (except the rich daddys boys who get 350Zs and shit like that)

Why the :( ???

Buy a mini and do some mods to it and it will whoop the ass of all other "first cars" that most people will get (except the rich daddys boys who get 350Zs and shit like that)

and what if u dont like mini's..??

Like myself... just buy it because other people think its cool...erm no thanks

Then just have a modern first car that will fall apart, at the end of the day, it was just a suggestion. Modern cars are shit. Old cars are where its at.

someone slap this boy :)

Jon no offence or anything but recently, it seems your opinion on everything is the best..and everyone one selse who has a diffrent opioon in a total loser, grow up.

Some people dont like minis, grow up, whats the big hoo haa

Edit : and btw jon, do u even own a car :(

Edited by Joe@Carbonique

Guys Guys Guys, no need to wet your pants over a VTR. There not that hot. (But still sweet enough for a first car)

VTS's are the biaches to have, but thats really not gonna happen for a few years :(

Would probably give your mini a decent run for money too prawn.

I did't get a VTR as me no likey the pedal positions, plus tis french lol

Ive got a Silver Vtr, the pedal positions are close, but as a result really good for heal and toe, which sounds and works mental if you get it right.

Having full no claims now my insurance fully comp with all extras quoted is just under £600. NICE

pics soon, oh and i might be selling it....

someone slap this boy :)

Jon no offence or anything but recently, it seems your opinion on everything is the best..and everyone one selse who has a diffrent opioon in a total loser, grow up.

Some people dont like minis,  grow up, whats the big hoo haa

Edit : and btw jon, do u even own a car  :(

*slaps self*

Thats why I said it was just a suggestion :P .

Again, thats why I said it was just a suggestion.

No I dont own a car... why does it matter? I dont own a 26" wheeled bike but doesnt mean I dont know anything about them...does it?

Guys Guys Guys, no need to wet your pants over a VTR. There not that hot. (But still sweet enough for a first car)

VTS's are the biaches to have, but thats really not gonna happen for a few years :(

Would probably give your mini a decent run for money too prawn.

I did't get a VTR as me no likey the pedal positions, plus tis french lol

probably, the vts is a quick car :) it would now doubt thrash the min on top speed as well!

it currently tops out once and for all a 114mph, which is 6200rpm in top gear....

new engine in summer top.... should pull 120-125 then if im lucky, not that ill ever take it that fast, im more into acceleration and handling to be honest!"

oh

and saxos have FREAKY pedals !!!!

joes right. some people just dont like minis, so leave it be!

vtrs are really sexy cars, i really want one after owning a standard saxo 1.0i for a few weeks and visiting forums, vtrs are just beautiful! but yeh the pedals on all saxos and peugeot 106's are made for small girls feet, u get used to em though definately.

slingers a lucky bloke to get one, i know people round here who get nice cars bought for em, i dont know who paid for his but im admitedly jealous becuase my parents went for the smallest, cheapest, but reasonably safe car they could find. its a bitch that male insurance has to be so high.

fair play to him. dont crash it!

i currently drive a pug 306, 1.4 litre, nest year im getting another pug 306 but a 2litre gti-6. cant wait  :(

aquiring my gti-6 in 6 months! looking forward to it, gonna be mentally quick!

u guys really need to stop creaming over saxo vtr's! wooo they are the new novas! they're quickish but they really dont crash well

gallery_940_187_1102337950.jpg

had a race with a vtr and spanked it rotten! no mid range speed, imo only saxo id ever recommend anyone owning is a vts, as they go like the stink!