What Car Do You Drive ?

SPOON

I was just wondering what cars you people drive ?

and can you get your bike/s in the back ?

i own a mini cooper, and i cant! lol

post a pic of you car :) and we shall have alook who has the pimpest ride. lol

here is mine.

how kool :P

mini58da.jpg

mini68ti.jpg

do you like ?

but dnt get one if you want to fit anything at all in your car ! ! ! im not joking,

Spoonz :)

Spoonz you only posted this because you know you will win the "Nicest car on the forum" award 'cos Danny has a soft spot for Minis! :P :)

Phils Civic aint got shit on that mini. :S

EDIT: Put some smilies in so I dont get acused of flaming.

Edited by MonsterJ

Spoonz you only posted this because you know you will win the "Nicest car on the forum" award 'cos Danny has a soft spot for Minis!

Phils Civic aint got shit on that mini.

lol.. i did post it to show it off in all its glory, lol. how true.

but i really am annoyed about the bike problem :)

its because i took the rear seats out, dropped it all down and speaker decked the hole thing, system is so beautifully loud, lol .

im glad you people like it,

still post though guys :S

Spoonz

Spoonz you only posted this because you know you will win the "Nicest car on the forum" award 'cos Danny has a soft spot for Minis! :P  :)

haha, will he f**k!!!! u aint seen my mini yet :S

and jamie, this is not personal AT ALL,

but will u PLEASE STOP CLAIMING U OWN A MINI COOPER!!!!!

BECAUSE U DONT!

production of the mk3 cooper/s stopped in 73 if my memory serves me, after that, the next cooper to be made was the rover RSP, which came along in late 89 on a G-plate, and was only available in red, had the same 1275cc carbed engine as the mg metro, and half leather seats.

your mini being F reg is probably 88, and it IS NOT A COOPER

its a 1000cc mayfair with a white roof and a few stripes! and a stage one kit

ALL later coopers were 1275 cc

please mate, i know its a LOVELY looking car, i wont deny that at all, but dont try to pass it off for something that its not, because u will always annoy people who know what theyre talking about!

ill have to get some pics of my mini up asap....

carbon fibre front end, stage 3 1275, alloy dash, fully adjustable camber/ride height all round, cobra FIA approved seats....

and a lovely 90bhp :P

mate, its a lovely car, but lets be honest, its a lookalike, and thers nout wrong with that, but youl never pass an MR2 off as a ferrari.... if u get my drift, tehy may look the same with a bodykit, but it just aint

my ride:

gallery_116_147_1104954244.jpg

lowered 100mmrear and 40mm (maybe more??) with nova SRI springs all round.

soon to have GSI front bumper and rear one colour coded.

also got a red jap style back box with chrome end piece.

clear front and side indicators.

17" TSW Lightenings with Yokohama tyres.

waynios ride:

gallery_116_147_1104954281.jpg

custom lowered around 80mm all round.

sony head unit, one 600w 12" sub, one JBL 1000w 12"sub, one 600w amp, one 400w amp, two pairs of door speakers and one pair of 6x9's.

dark smoke window tint (fitted by me and wayne took 3 hours and still shody as f**K)

rs-gt-gm-w--logo.jpg

now is sat on these bad boys but not just 17", not even 18" but 19" measuring a whole 25" tall with tyres on.

very very cheap from ebay.

Edited by Bucky

haha, will he f**k!!!! u aint seen my mini yet :P

and jamie, this is not personal AT ALL,

but will u PLEASE STOP CLAIMING U OWN A MINI COOPER!!!!!

BECAUSE U DONT!

production of the mk3 cooper/s stopped in 73 if my memory serves me, after that, the next cooper to be made was the rover RSP, which came along in late 89 on a G-plate, and was only available in red, had the same 1275cc carbed engine as the mg metro, and half leather seats.

your mini being F reg is probably 88, and it IS NOT A COOPER

its a 1000cc mayfair with a white roof and a few stripes! and a stage one kit

ALL later coopers were 1275 cc

please mate, i know its a LOVELY looking car, i wont deny that at all, but dont try to pass it off for something that its not, because u will always annoy people who know what theyre talking about!

ill have to get some pics of my mini up asap....

carbon fibre front end, stage 3 1275, alloy dash, fully adjustable camber/ride height all round, cobra FIA approved seats....

and a lovely 90bhp  :)

mate, its a lovely car, but lets be honest, its a lookalike, and thers nout wrong with that, but youl never pass an MR2 off as a ferrari.... if u get my drift, tehy may look the same with a bodykit, but it just aint

:)

mate i havent got the 1000cc in there anymore.

i have a 1275cc stage 1 engine with a Hs44 carb in there now.

so can i say it is now, or am i not allowed still.............

spoonz

Edited by SPOON

:)

mate i havent got the 1000cc in there anymore.

i have a 1275cc stage 1 engine with a Hs44 carb in there now.

so can i say it is now, or am i not allowed still.............

spoonz

No you can never say it's a copper as it will never be one sorry but thats just the way it is :P

I've got a straight cut dog box coming for mine next month :cheers: should sound like a beast oh and I have a 45doc Webber to fit once I have a filter for it so that should give it a bit more bottem end.

Oh I just love the A series engine :"> so much to do so little time :)

Spoonz you only posted this because you know you will win the "Nicest car on the forum" award 'cos Danny has a soft spot for Minis! :S  :)

Phils Civic aint got shit on that mini. :P

EDIT: Put some smilies in so I dont get acused of flaming.

but!!!! you haven't seen phils civic lately have you? mwahahahaha

all will be revealed in good time!!! :)

btw!

bucky or anyone who knows him.

don't get those arospeed wheels! i have them, they are not made for the british market so they are not prepared with our weather/salt in mind!

they corrode on the dished rim really badly and arospeed are a b*****d to get a warranty replacement off...

the corrosion is really bad all round the dish on all four wheels and i know of at least 5 other people with the same problem!

gallery_1928_374_44073.jpg

while i'm here this was my first kev car renault 5 turbo dimma, that used to cost me £2500 a year to insure. was fast and handled well but not a patch on the civic!

gallery_1928_374_48516.jpg

Edited by phil white