The Little Wheels Thread

Sameer

That was very good riding, and extremely tech. But i thought the video it self was a bit rubbish and bland, and the use of the fish eye for a lot of the footage started to do my nut in. But it was very good riding don't get me wrong, but i much prefer videos like voices or tomorrow we work, but lets not start that argument again.

So yeah t'was good (Y)

That Rob Ridge vid was awsome.

If he is at least Matt Hoffmans age or older, which it looks like he could be (Y):blink:(Y) .

There's a fakiewhip in there that looked so effort-less and smoot it was untrue.

Good find.

Oh yeah, that skatepark looked soo good aswell.

Edited by clockwork

rob ridge was in his mid 20s when I bought the first issue of ride -which was about 14-15 years ago so thinking about it he's probably as old as dennis mccoy. makes me feel a lot better about riding kids bikes at my age (and a lot worse about being really shite at it).

he's always been utterly sick - so sick in fact that he had to invent a way of making caliper brakes good so he didn't keep blowing them up on nosepicks ...

im feeling all nostalgic now, im going to go play battlefield

He's also one of the nicest guys I've met. Seemed genuinely happy when I bled all over his desk after falling over at Bridport as it might scare people wishing not to pay lol. Damn good rider, I should probably visit his skatepark more often as it's just down the road but it's always busy!

Tom

I know one of them was Phil Aller.

How the f**k can that guy release that as "His" song though? He's done f**k all to it to be fair, apart from a slightly different backing track? Ah well...

he paid the royalties - which means it's his tune now.

it's not a patch on the korn version

edit: and seriously. what the f**k is that video about? I mean, great - it's got bmxs in but I don't think I've ever seen such tripe.

Edited by poopipe

edit: and seriously. what the f**k is that video about? I mean, great - it's got bmxs in but I don't think I've ever seen such tripe.

I think it's one of those 'save the planet' ads that are aimed at the younger generation. Even though they need to sort it out now rather than wait for us to sort it. (us being people 25 and under i guess). Thats why the sporty type video and comedy to help us remember it.

Or i haven't got a clue what i'm jabouring on about. :huh:

[edit: couldn't remember how to spell wait. wate/weight]

Edited by eskimo

Banks jam 05 was nuts!!!! Looks like a hazard to your health just to turn up and watch, that said, it'd probably be worth it.

On the same page there is also a Bone Deth, jam video with a similar format to the Brooklyn banks jams.(sketchier ramps and mone brawling though)

Also i found this: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MUL1Uup9OsM&NR although it plays with no sound for me :angry: .