You Know You're A Trialster When...

N.Wood

You can't concentrate at work/school because you want to go home and ride...

You spend a good proportion of your thinking time analyzing the pros and cons of different frame designs.

You spend some more time thinking of what frame you should get next, even if the one you have is fine...

Not really about trials, but kind of along the same lines:

When you watch Superstars (or whatever its called on the BBC, where they do loads of sports, and 3 people go through each week for a grand final) and you are able to name the make and model of just about every component on the bikes they use in the final race :">

Oh, and when people you've never spoken to at school before come up to you and say "You're the boy that's really good on bikes aren't you"

Oh noooooooooo! everything above is soo true! I'm hopelessly addicted to trials riding....

i can't concentrate for more than 15mins (if i'm lucky) unless i'm ridiculously tired...i start dreaming about bikes...i get annoyed walking anywhere because walking seems soooo slow...i'm usually tired because i've been riding so i never get anything done...and i get withdrawal symptoms from the weekend riding which was only yesterday at the time...

argh!

adam

1. You see lines around the desks in your classroom

I do this atleast 5 times a day, ive got a really nice gap between the bench infront of me and my desk :P Booring classes = dreaming of trials and finding lines in the classroom :P

you watchj a bbike go past, note what brakes, forks and frame it has and then 10 minutes later get told it was being riden by a stunning leggy huge boobed gorgeous female... and you didn't notice!!!

when you use your 2 biggest fingers as a bike (first finger front wheel, 2nd finger rear) and ride your finger bike over your girlfriends tits without realising what your doing...

(and yes i've done both, there is no hope for me!!!)

when you use your 2 biggest fingers as a bike (first finger front wheel, 2nd finger rear) and ride your finger bike over your girlfriends tits without realising what your doing...

I try explaining trials to people using the finger bike - it really doesnt work and you just end up looking stupid :P"

hehe god im the worst for spoting lines

i cant go any where with out either saying ohh yeahhh i could go up here do this do that n finish off here it could be out loud or in my head i just dont know?, i just do it haha, i drive my friends mad by doing it every where i go :P

or use your fingers like a bike an gap things on the desk hehe, loadsa fun :P :P

Edited by crazy_gap girl

When you wont go on holiday to New Zealand because youll miss 3 weekd of riding

:P

easy solution for that, take your bike!!!!

There are loads of things all over NZ to ride.

You find yourself rehearsing moves stading around, i.e without a bike :">

My dad keeps taking the piss something rotten for practicing sidehops :P