Slowprogress.co.uk

mintsauce

Finally got round to putting up my report for the January North Wales Trials Jam.

Thank you to everyone who sent me pictures and videos to use in order to give a more complete impression of the weekend.

So many people have been pestering me for this update since the event that I gave up with the written report side of things in order to get it up online. Therefore it's very limited and a lot has been missed out - sorry!

Enjoy

s l o w p r o g r e s s . c o . u k

and click on NEWS

That video was appaling Nwjam.wmv It really was a bad video i'm very sorry but it was. Iam not gonan suck his arse becuase he sepnt time to write a review and make a video.the review type thing was nice and why did knowbody have a brake what worked in that video lol.

Edited by Davetrials

That video was appaling Nwjam.wmv It really was a bad video i'm very sorry but it was. Iam not gonan suck his arse becuase he sepnt time to write a review and make a video.the review type thing was nice and why did knowbody have a brake what worked in that video lol.

if you read the site you would know that matt made none of the videos and yes none of the videos were great as we were to busy riding (and unfortunately lees tape knackered with all the best ogwen riding on it)

and the guy is the middle is tom who organised the indoor trials event

That video was appaling Nwjam.wmv It really was a bad video i'm very sorry but it was. Iam not gonan suck his arse becuase he sepnt time to write a review and make a video.

I didn't have a hand in any of the videos because like Judders said most of us were too busy riding. Therefore I am VERY grateful to those people who actually did take time out to film, take photos and edit videos.

No matter what the quality of the Jam videos are, it is still good memories from a fantastic weekend.

Even if you don't appreciate them I'm sure those who attended will find enjoyment in looking back on them.

Ali C and Bucky were pulling amazing lines and streey boys took a back seat and watched (in awe) at the hoppity talent on display.

Cheers guys I honestly didnt think that any of my lines were worth a mention at all.

Maybe the bar snap but not the actual riding.

thanks for such a great weekend all of you.

Well done to everyone who helped organise and made it such a great weekend.

(Y) :- :-

Bucky

Sorry but this had to be done tn_gallery_1224_89_20622.jpg

lol poor guy

i am a wreck in all of those pics lol, not good

Pete

I really did laugh out loud when I saw that pic, I never knew there was a camera :D I think I did well for keeping it in while I was in the house :-

Quality site