Random

Alexxx

Who Would Win?  

68 members have voted

1. 1. Who Would Win?

• Yoda
    • Gandalf The White

Gandalf would surely emerge victorious from such an encounter .Truly Yoda is a formiddable opponent , but Gandalf is a "Keeper of the Secret fire " and a "wielder of the Flame of Arnor . "That said , no one in Middle earth is gonna have an easy time against a little f**ker with a Lightsabre . Besides , on Gandalf's part , it's a case of pick on someone your own size .

Gandalf would surely emerge victorious from such an encounter .Truly Yoda is a formiddable opponent , but Gandalf is a "Keeper of the Secret fire " and a "wielder of the Flame of Arnor . "That said , no one in Middle earth is gonna have an easy time against a little f**ker with a Lightsabre . Besides , on Gandalf's part , it's a case of pick on someone your own size .

oh my god, I laughed soo hard at that!

Oh, you were being serious....

Sorry :blink:

Tom

Probs yoda

If he could get a bit of a sneak attack on gandalf when none of his hobbit crew were aroun, i think yoda would have him up big time.

Even if the hobbits were around, yoda would get the skywalkers, han sola, obi wan, and chubacha ( sp,schumacher)

Good topic to start.

will be very informative!!

Erm, no, why should I?

I'm a bit old for wizards and witches.

No one's too old for Lord Of The Rings... everyone told me it were good and i were always like 'Yea, whatever... not be that good'..... Then I watched it... Amazing films. I couldnt believe it, great storyline, brilliant graphics, the lot. Top films.

Yoda would kick Gandalf's ass though, he's a backflippin, mint ass fighter with a light sabre! Lol

Edited by CH!P

Gandalf has a big stick and can Use powers to levitate and pin yoda to stuff, He can controll stuff with his stick! Havn't watched star wars but yoda just seems to stroll around lookin like he needs a shit! gandalf is like huge compaired to yoda, he could step on him! gandalf could use him as a foot stool

Edited by KoxXy