Lottery

-RoBBo-

After talking with a friend on MSN tonight about what we would spend the jackpot on if we won...i decided to play it this saturday. So i wrote 6 numbers down. 3 6 15 16 33 48. Then i ended up looking on THIS page about 20 minutes ago. (Wednesdays Results)

:blink: Says it all really.

EDIT: link works now

Edited by -RoBBo-

Same thing happened to my girlfriend's parents. They would buy a ticket every single week, with the same numbers. Then one week her mum couldn't get a ticket because she was working late, and their numbers came up.

I think I would actually cry like a little bitch if that happened to me :blink:

Same thing happened to my girlfriend's parents. They would buy a ticket every single week, with the same numbers. Then one week her mum couldn't get a ticket because she was working late, and their numbers came up.

I think I would actually cry like a little bitch if that happened to me  :blink:

Same happened to my ICT teacher, her husband didn't know her numbers when she wa away, so got a lucky dip.

I think its increadibly silly to buy the same numbers every week, to liekly to be gutted when you forget etc. or they will come up on a wednesday when you play saturdays or summit.....

I don't play, i don't loose as i don't play :blink:

I think its increadibly silly to buy the same numbers every week, to liekly to be gutted when you forget etc. or they will come up on a wednesday when you play saturdays or summit.....

I don't play, i don't loose as i don't play :blink:

i dont like that too, its not good

go for random each time!

I think I would actually cry like a little bitch if that happened to me  :blink:

Yeah, but if you went and put those numbers on, the nubers would be differernt. So it wouldn't matter. It's the butter fly effect.

f**king gutted, theres a chap who lives in the next village a total loser no freinds ect he won 125,000 and bought a old trex.

125k and he buys a t rex shows what a loser he was.

anyway we have a sindecate at work pound a week each and we never win a thing its crap i want to stop but i know if we win id kill myself so i think ill keep playing.

anyway we have a sindecate at work pound a week each and we never win a thing its crap i want to stop but i know if we win id kill myself so i think ill keep playing.

Same thing here. But you just know the week you decide your giving up is the week everyone else wins. Suppose £4 a month ain't that bad anyway.