Sorry Guys, I Am Gay....

guineasmithpig

gallery_551_521_150.jpg

incase u can't tell, thats pink cable outers (near identical shade to ma frame), a gear cable, and a non-indexing thumb shifter. three speed, here we come! all for the handsome sum of £2.93 :lol:

sorry, cudn't resist. saw the pink at the back of a rack full of odd coloured cables. proper faded packagin. must o bin there for years!

will post pics when all fitted n running. gonna muc-off ma chain while i'm at it too. pics 2nite or tomorrow

l8rz

smithy

BMX chain + road mech = pain in the arse!

it shall work, just gimme time. and unsuprisingly, the outers weren't quite stiff enough to work well with ma disc! ah well, look super-pimp run down to the mech. will leave it singlespeed til i get time to modify my mech

smithy

Watch and listen the very end of that video carefully: "Sorry guys..." it is almost hearable!

That was a nice "Ninja show", first it begins with very nice back flip to face plant, then he trashes places with whipping nuncha! I think that he was showing off to those chicks (not seen, only heard there)... Hehe...

It is so funny vid! LOL, I apologize that I've ruined this topic.

I had one of those annoying customers a few years back who wanted to colour match his bits different shades of grey, so he ordered xtr grey cable outers along with loads of other powder coated and anodised bits... but he was a complete knob head and would ring twice a day to see if his stuff had arrived.

So I put just 1 pink brake outer on the front. Looked great with all the other grey parts! (N)

He wasn't able to change the cable himself so was forced to ride a race on the weekend before we changed it on monday.