Very Important

SPOON

Hey guys and gals,

Right,

me and sue (dj's mummy !) have been trying to sell lots of these tee shirts and hoodies.

but we were really looking for people on here to buy them more,

alot of forms have been downloaded, but no money or cash has been sent,

the money goes towards a memorial of dj, which will be lush for such a groovey and great bloke !

so please put in your order form and send it of to suzie !

there is no better cause.

here is some pics ,

the girly model is my girlfriend, (had to cut the head off , she is shy !)

hanmodelcut7tw.th.jpg

me. in T-shirt

meshirt2lc.th.jpg

meback4pp.th.jpg

hoody is the same as the teeshirt, but a hoodie, DUHHHH

£10 for the tee-shirt (£2 postage)

£25 for the hoodie (£3 postage)

get your girly friend dj teshirt too for only £10 , mine loves hers! (£2 postage)

any problems , add me or sue to msn,

me = spoonz_8@hotmail.com

sue = purple_sue_1@hotmail.com

the company that is making them for us is = mud and blood clothing, so they are good quality ! not something that will last a couple of months! it will last a long long long long long time, just like our memories of dj shal (Y)

thanks guys,

please order at least a tee shirt in memory of deej.

pm me , or sue for any help,

spoonz :) (Y) :P

Edited by SPOON

Hey Spoonz, how are the T-shirts going?

How many people said they would have one?

How many were made?

How many have been sold?

Also what sort of memorial are you guys making for DJ?

I agree that it's a good cause, possibly not the greatest cause as you say, but I hope that everybody who wants one and said they'd have one, does eventually buy one. I'm sure you're eager to raise the money you need for the memorial.

Good luck with the shirts,

Stephen.

Could payment not be done over paypal, that would be loads easier, as the hole form printing, and cheque sending is a bit of a hassel.

Anyway, i will send mine off on friday, definatly.

Also, i'm still abit bit unsure what sise to get. I'm 5ft 11, quite skinny, and have a S M and L t-shirts that all fit me ok. (Y)

Edited by JT!

Could payment not be done over paypal, that would be loads easier, as the hole form printing, and cheque sending is a bit of a hassel.

yer what he said (Y) ive added you spoon look for me as ive lost you on my contact list (Y)

Agreed (Y) Paypal would make ordering easier for a lot of people maybe add £1 onto the price to cover the paypal fee's?

How many people said they would have one?

alot of people. but only a few have kept to there word, we ordered t's for them and no money came through ,but we hope it will soon !

How many were made?

ALOT

How many have been sold?

quite a few, people who know dj bought one before they even came out they wanted them so badly and we have had quite a few sold,

there are plenty left !

i dont know about pay pall i check.

spoonz (Y)

Hi Gang

Cant do paypal cos they would want to take a cut and the money is tight anyway.

Cheques or postal orders would be ok...maybe if you are having a problem with getting a cheque you could give the money to your parents/friends who have bank accounts and they could send it for you. (and please dont forget the order form - download it from Trials Chat sticky section)

As for how many people said they wanted one

Over 100!!! people said they wanted one size or another - 150 t-shirts were ordered....still have loads left in various sizes

Over 50 hoodies were requested so they were ordered too!!!

We are now trying to retrieve the cost of the t-shirts/hoodies before we can even start to think about any funds being raised for DJ's Memorial Garden (in the design of a wheel at his school.)

I hope this will answer any questions. So go on support a good cause and make his family and friends very happy...order now

Love Sue (Y) (Y) :)

Also, i'm still abit bit unsure what sise to get. I'm 5ft 11, quite skinny, and have a S M and L t-shirts that all fit me ok.  (Y)

Sue had put this in the sticky topic, i found it and thought it would make it alot easier if i put it here. Jake

Here at last are the measurements for the t-shirts and hoodies:

T-shirts   S  34/36   M  38/40   L 42/44  XL 46

Hoodies   S 38        M  40/42   L 44/46  XL 48

Edited by Ingram

Sue had put this in the sticky topic, i found it and thought it would make it alot easier if i put it here. Jake

What actualy are those numbers? :)

And if someone wanted to do it through paypal, just charge them an extra £1. And normal price if they want to send the cheque.

People have said they wanted one with good intentions, then they just couldn't be botherd. Doing it through paypal will get you alot more customers, as its so much easier, and if you charge and extra £1, you'll get slightly more money anyway. (Y)"

(Y)

Nice one guys, promise to buy them and then don't. That's really good of you. I never promised to buy one, or asked to have one ordered, as I wasn't sure if I could afford it. Nice of you to order one and not buy it.

Nice one to those that stumped up, but people that just said they want one and had no intention of coughing up, thats bad.

Good luck with getting the memorial and everything Sue, and if I have any funds left on April 7th (After rent, phone bill, internet bill, loan repayment and other debt (Y) ) I'll be buying a Tee for the summer! Can't promise anything though as i'm up to my eyeballs in debt...

Well it finally happened, I was driving down the road in Abingdon on Saturday afternoon and i saw a lad wearing a 'Fluffy Bunny Movement' tee-shirt. I said to my friends who were with me in the car 'Look a bunny' and Michelle said 'dont hit it'....it made me laugh cos she hadnt seen the lad in the tee-shirt!

I felt extremely proud but also quite upset.

Proud because i was proud to see someone supporting this project, and upset because if it wasnt for DJ's death he would have been here to see the tee-shirt for himself!!! (also if he hadnt been killed this would never need to be done (Y) )

Looking forward to seeing the pictures of you - his friends wearing your t-shirts with pride too.

Love Sue :) :) :D :P

• 2 weeks later...
I think there will be a fair few of them at the bike show too  :lol:

ive got a mate at the bike show with a stall that is going to be selling them too hopefully, going to have some videos of dj and pictures and stuff to show who he was too ,

im going to be coevered in bunny's ill look crazy ! will be a laugh though,

going to try and get the pros to wear them ^_^ even if i have to pay for them to do so ! get it on TELEVISON ! ho ho ho

OH THE IDEAS !

spoonz

Mines sat waiting for me at the PO i think, could be a few things though. got one of those sorry we missed you things, because i couldn't be botherd to get out of bed.

:lol:

i'll see if I can try and help out on the paypal thing as I already have one set up. We have talked about it, but we are not sure if it's going to be ok to do.

BUT if it means that a lot more will be sold then I would sort it all out so that it could be done.

The tee's and hoodies are great, DJ's little bro probably smells a bit as he wont take his off! and mines all snuggly and warm and it looks good!

It anyone else has any ideas of other ways to sell them or raise money please let us know as it would be a great help (Y)

Thankies. love u all xxxxx