Best Bmx Trailer You Will Ever See....

BONGO

i have just finished mopping up the man cream from my computer that was unintentianally but unavoidably created while witnessing this magical and wonderous trailer of doom.

If this trailer was a food, it would have to be a bendy smarties cookie RRP £0.99 available from all good superstores.... A true taste sensation.

anyway. click the shitting link nob rots.

john

Very nice, onto a roof  (Y) and Mirra's walk along the wall tail whip thing  (Y)

this ain't a dig please don't think of it as one. It is funny though how MOST people who don't ride bmx appreciate the things that are actually the easiest!!

spose like in trials too, non riders like the big drops over the subtly difficult rock section lol.

(notice the barspin to tailwhip and 360 whip to barspin)

not diggin, just sayin hehe.

john

crazy crazy spinny thing over the double, apeared to be a 360framewhip whilst doing a 360 bar spin to another barspin, can't remember perfectly but shit me how did that guy not fall over from being too dizzy???

the roof thing was cool, looked a piece of piss and with enough speed it would be but size of balls???

this ain't a dig please don't think of it as one. It is funny though how MOST people who don't ride bmx appreciate the things that are actually the easiest!!

(notice the barspin to tailwhip and 360 whip to barspin)

I did and i wet my pants

but the walk/whip thingy was cool . . . .

So bongo is a walk along the wall tail whip not that hard cause it looked fat...as well as the barspin to tailwhip....he just landed it  (Y)

arrrrghhhh, understand where i was coming from.

yes it is, but not compared to the other 2 tricks i compared it with.

john

My friend got it from america I think, may have been an advert for that dvd, but i definately saw it on the Fox dvd.

I'll ask him later what the dvd is called and where he got it.

Apologies if I'm wrong but I know it was Fox and that was on it.

My friend got it from america I think, may have been an advert for that dvd, but i definately saw it on the Fox dvd.

I'll ask him later what the dvd is called and where he got it.

Apologies if I'm wrong but I know it was Fox and that was on it.

i don't think you are wrong, because it was on the fox site a while ago, but i can't find what dvd its off. I think fox created this new company to make the dvd.

john

Please tell me it's in region 0? I.e. it'll play in any DVD, like how Manifesto was? Or do they only deliver to the US? From a person who has no real clue about BMXing I'd have to say that was s-s-s-s-sick blud.

Mackay's (I think) disaster to spin to tailwhip was awesome!

Edit: Added mo' writing

Please tell me it's in region 0? I.e. it'll play in any DVD, like how Manifesto was?

Or do they only deliver to the US?

obviously you have a pc - go buy a DVD burner - if it is a silly region thing then crack the thing onto your hd then bung it back onto an unregionized DVD - it will be worth it - the vid looks amazing - i honestly cant believe the 360 whip barspin . . . . (Y)

obviously you have a pc - go buy a DVD burner - if it is a silly region thing then crack the thing onto your hd then bung it back onto an unregionized DVD - it will be worth it - the vid looks amazing - i honestly cant believe the 360 whip barspin . . . .  :-

Luckily I've got the burner, just need to figure out to crack DVD's on my HD (Y)

Still though, would be awesome if it's region 0.

Sweet vid was that. Loved the wall walk tailwhip thing, that was rather ace!

And the guy in the concrete skatepark in there somewhere!

Nice stuf very impressive!

EDIT: Corey vid equally as insane! Makes me want to get a BMX again! I'll have to get my Gary fisher back off this kid who has it!