Leeson 609

sharn

that is sex :">

3 things though, the rear QR look crap can't you switch to bolts? why is the seat post the wrong way round? it looks silly and are you running a huge gear cos it look massive in those pics.

other than that i think that might be the nicest leeson i've seen in a long time...

oh my god im in love  :P

That bike is soooo nice, one of the nicest street bikes i've ever seen.

Is it a 26" or 24" bike??

Not to sure you see

Leeson Clear 660 is the 26" ver and the Fluid 609 are the leeson 24"

So yea its a 24"

that is sex  :">

3 things though, the rear QR look crap can't you switch to bolts? why is the seat post the wrong way round? it looks silly and are you running a huge gear cos it look massive in those pics.

other than that i think that might be the nicest leeson i've seen in a long time...

I did have a black QR but it wasnt in the best condition, so Clive didnt want to use it.. so he gave me a brand new silver hope QR :P Also, hes gettin the 5mm bolt QR's soon so ill probly get one when he gets them in stock :D

The seat post is backwads because i like to have more layback than what it can offer forwards. My old seat post is still with clive being machined down.

Im runnin 22-18 gear ratio. So no, its not particularly big.

Thanks for all the comments guys, i have better quality versions of the pics, ill try get someone to upload them for me.

Cant wait for the weekend (Y)

Sharn

Edited by sharn

Ha when I first saw your black Pure I was like ' that is the god dam best bike I have ever seen' but not anymore...

what a coincidence that it should be your bike to beat it (Y)

if you want to go for the ultimate pimp factor get a pink marker pen and colour in the white writing on the tyre and if you have any problms with chain tension get a Rollof nothing else beats um :-

nice bike make :D

OMGGG That is o so good!! I really really love that! Just the simplicity of it all! The all black then a nice dash of pink is a great contrast that just makes the bike look so smooth and clean! Very nice, would love a street beast like that!

Rob :o :P :P