Aaron C At Rds Demo

aaroncosbey

I liked it, we have to get a video of aaron riding properly. That doesn't show anything.

That was two strange bikes, one being his BRAND new mod and the other being gary at bikedocks pitbull.

I think he done pretty well considering.

im gona argue this i think he looked much more  controlled flowing well suited opn the mod

That was the 3rd time i'd been out on a mod. The reason the style lacked was because the most of the clips were taken on the 4th day of riding when we were all exhausted, sore and tired!!!! (Y)

Must say: after owning a mod for a few weeks now - I've never been so happy to ride 26" bikes!!!! :P

Here's a wee clip of some footage i had left over of all things 26" !!

stock

Ps. i put in a clip at the end: mt pads were running on the black stuff as the new grind ate the pads :lol:

Edited by aaroncosbey

i didnt like that... riding was pooh.. i know its a demo but just looked really uncontrolled... slate me if you want but its my opinion

Nar I do kinda agree but I do disagree also :o

I think that the riding wasn't that bad but did lack abit of style. Nice bike too :)

I think the course looked pretty decent but the crowd seems to have their hands tied to a railing or something and weren't too happy to get clapping!!

Anyway. Decent :S I'll be keeping that in my biking vids folder :S

Thanks, Nick

I think the course looked pretty decent but the crowd seems to have their hands tied to a railing or something and weren't too happy to get clapping!!

Yeah, Most of the clips shown were between demos, practicing or when the event closed so people didnt know what to do!!!

Also most of the dublin'ers didnt have a clue what was going on. They just had never seen anything like biketrials - to them we were just BMX'ers with no seats!

The style lacked as we were all f**ked from over exhaustion and fatigue. try doing at least 5-6 demos day for 4 days beside an industrial space heater (size of a house) :S

99% of that footage was taken on the 4th day :o