P2p Programs

JTM

I just switched from K-lite to Limewire. I find it much easier to use and works better in my opinion.

In comparison to Kazaa Lite, i give Limewire a 9.

Did Limewire slow down your computer at all, because when I downloaded it my computer went really slow so I went back to Kazaa!

Did Limewire slow down your computer at all, because when I downloaded it my computer went really slow so I went back to Kazaa!

Nope it aint slowed my computer down at all.

I Read a little about shareaza, so i might try that for a week or two.

I use DC++ 99% of the time, though on the odd occasion eMule has come in handy. I agree that DC is harder to use and is generally slower than other p2p systems, but I've had the least problems with it and what I've obtained from it.

Limewire is LimeWire Pro isnt, thats the ad-free one.

Im using LimeWire 4.6 Pro and will give that a 9 because it has alot of files, easy to use. If you get alot of results for song X by differrent bands you can filter it down to the band you want which is helpful.

Also using BitSpirit as its the best for getting albums etc that gets 9.5/10 imo its the best as its very easy to find torrents for and theres usually people sharing them.