My New Ride

Andy Vox

Brought the frame, forks, headset, bb from the bike show. Never going to look back, had a giant before and im out gapping everythin i could do on that, its insane! Feels so nice.

Only thing is i cant backwheel it very well yet but its gettin better!

Hope you like it, and even if you dont who cares its my bike and I LOVE IT!

gallery_2031_791_114416.jpg

gallery_2031_791_26536.jpg

gallery_2031_791_86376.jpg

:ermm:

My mate moved to a long bike and found the same thing, that he couldnt backwheel anymore, then he got some Zoo! risers and now he can backwheel again! Just a suggestion!

I think psychological factors may have helped a small amount there :ermm:

Bike looks good mate :P Keep the setup as it is for a while, you'll get used to it. You may find front bumping helps with the backwheeling :P

Looks very nice! I noticed that i went from my T-pro to the longer Zoo that i could gap further. The longer bike just made everything a bit easier.

You must have spent quite a lot on that day, Frame, forks, headset and BB. :ermm:

Edited by wally

Yeah nice ride mate, good choice! :P

Nice bars as well.

When I went from my 1035 echo to the lengthy beast I also found it much easier to gap and thought that backwheeling was going to be a problem but I actually found it alot easier because it's so much easier to bump as you dont have to get as close to the wall.

Enjoy

Rob :ermm: :P

Yeah nice ride mate, good choice!  :P

Nice bars as well.

When I went from my 1035 echo to the lengthy beast I also found it much easier to gap and thought that backwheeling was going to be a problem but I actually found it alot easier because it's so much easier to bump as you dont have to get as close to the wall.

Enjoy

Rob :ermm:  :P

hmmm I can't get my head round up's on my zoo, its 1065 so isn't really a looong bike. I can up to two wheels pretty well by bumping the front but i can't backwheel for shit right now :P

Pete

p.s. bike looks great :P

Edited by tipsy Jock

Looks bo..

one thing though, those echo stems are horrible the rise isnt enough, get at least a 10* rise id say, they ride so much nicer, well thats what i found when i went from the echo to the bt stem neways.......

Dave :ermm:

Erm ever heard of personal prefference?

only saying that because i've got one of those stems and I wouldn't change it for the world. (well I'd have the world like but what I mean is I really like that stem).

thanks for the replies, it rides sweet. i could front bump on my giant quite well but its just so wierd. ah well.

ive got an fsa stem with 10 degree rise i was going to try if backwheeling didn't get better but im leaving it for the time being.

i managed to spend 500quid at the bike show but it was more than worth it. :ermm:

I brought the frame, forks, bb (from koxx) lol £52.50 just so i cud ride on sunday!, headset, control booster, rimjams, carbon headset spacers, armadillo (already saved me once) lol.

Had been saving for a while for it and my backwheel curtesy of tarty.

Oh and i got it from select bikes early on saturday. they had 4 but i brought one and someone brought a blue one at the same time then all they had were a white and red/orange type one. may have sold out by the end of the day cuz i left early.

Edited by killbobuk

Yeah I found going from a longer to shorter bike that I couldn't gap as far but my backwheeling got better, as did my bmxy moves, now I'm going to a T-Rex, looking to start bumping up walls, just worried about where to hit and what kind of height walls to practice on? Its not a move I can practice on the kerbs in my road :-

James (Y)

From riding my t-lite, and then jumping onto a echo team, or zoo python, i found straight away that i could gap thurther with a bit of practice but i couldnt backwheel for ****. So i guess its just something which happens, but i would imagine with time, it'l all come together.

Very pimp bike by the way :- looking good (Y). :-

Edited by *OnzaMike*

the backwheeling is coming together, can still only do about half what i cud do before but theres obvious improvement, its just hurting my shoulder abit. i rekon with time ill be going way bigger than before because it may be smaller but it feels more controlled!

yea dave its 1090.

better different or worse different (Y)

cant be bothered to cut the steerer again, its hard work. :-

cud put the spacers on top though to c how it wud feel.

with urbans it doesnt feel or look 'that' long, duno weda i could deal with it being longer though. 1100 is massive!