Koxx Days Dvd.

Savage

I have finished the first batch of KOXX DAYS 2005 DVD’s. Hard drive failed on my computer two days before the bike show, so I could not get it done in time for that. There is a little bit of swearing that slipped by on the editing, so be prepared, I will edit this out on future editions. It’s about an hour long and shows most of the week’s activities. Mail me for prices.

Ben.

I have finished the first batch of  KOXX DAYS 2005 DVD’s. Hard drive failed on my computer two days before the bike show, so I could not get it done in time for that. There is a little bit of swearing that slipped by on the editing, so be prepared, I will edit this out on future editions. It’s about an hour long and shows most of the week’s activities. Mail me for prices.

Ben.

A link would be nice :-" or do you mean we have to buy it (Y)

Is the DVD just footage of the comp or is there footage of the street riding as well?

Also i got the koxx days 04 DVD and had to send it back as it wouldnt play properly skipping etc was this just a bad copy or are they not conpatible with all DVD players? As I dont have a proper DVD player just the drive on my PC and a PS2 would it play on these?

If it will I would be very interested and will mail you at some point :-

PS any chance of a price without mailing as im lazy (Y)

Cheers Gavin :-

I think it'd make more sence just to put the price on here, people are lazy (Y)

That would be a good idea. No one want's to e-mail you just get a price. Surely cleanbikes or something should be selling them too?

Seems a bit odd just releasing a DVD on the forum without any massive news or anything, such as on koxx site, unless i missed it? What with the slanted wankweb they call a website.

I doubt it Simon would remove it as soon as he found out i suspect - massive copyright infringments + i dont remember it happening with the koxx days 04 DVD.

Dan

Eggsactly. I allow most things, but that would be removed instantly.

I'm a bit worried about posting prices and pointing forum users to sites with shops etc. due to the new forum rules, moderators - is it OK to post the price?

The DVD is produced by KOXX U.K. and not KOXX. FR so it won't be on their site.

It shows the street ride, speed trial and the comp.

*I expect there will be a BMX DVD in the future, pretty good riding from Stephan at the show - he won every race, and Shanaze had wins in the USA over the weekend.

(*sorry - this is not sarcasm).

I'm a bit worried about posting prices and pointing forum users to sites with shops etc. due to the new forum rules, moderators - is it OK to post the price?

Shouldn't be a problem... may move this topic to the 'For Sale' forum in that case though, if thats ok?

Or maybe put it up on the site, and link to there?

yo ben,

i will see you sunday hopefully with my new bike ;) and have a see bout getting one of these DVD off you, i seem to remember quite alot of mint footage being filmed? What is that chap ben that was out with me and you hyland and Tra? when me n lee got there? i always forget his name, he was poss around your dads age? hes kool as nuts and if hes at the comp on sunday will have a word with him. but iv not seen him at tyke trials before?

Cheers Ben.

Waynio.......................

i dont think people will be dissapointed at £15!!!!From what i saw was filmed it will be worth every penny.

im pretty sure this has got that insane drop and some extra insane street riding aswell as alot of the competition action too.........

yo dude i dont think that was called for.

ben is just advertising the fact that he has spent alot of time making a vid and has made this particular vid for the last couple of years?...........no one has had any complaints about those? so i dont see why this would be different. if you dont buy it you dont buy it? but will the editing be as good? will the footage be as good? you wont know cos you wont buy!

Waynio.....................

spot on too "Mad_Gavo" :lol: :P its not right good having to sit at a shonky computer watching vidoes all the time, sometimes nice so sit back relax have a few bevvys and watch a vid :P :P

i can remember when i bought "Manifesto" on DVD and we all went round to a friends house got plenty of pizza's and curries in and plenty of beers, wo mint as hell. shame it took us longer to eat than the DVD wo on. but the koxx one is an hour long (Y)

sometimes nice so sit back relax have a few bevvys and watch a vid 

HAHA that makes it sound so good :angry:

My email will be with you ASAP as i would very much like a copy after hearing that excellant idea

Even though we know andy T's vids are top notch theres no saying that this one will be bad and i think having a proper DVD copy of the footage pays for its self really and theres no stopping you downloading andys vid as well if you want :angry: