Bikeshow Stand + Cls Pics

totaltrials

Hello.

I'm just really curious about what people thought about my stand selectbikes.com at the Bikshow.

It took quite a while to build and design, and I think it looked ace myself, if you went to the show or even if you didn't let me know what you thought., I would really appreciate it.

One picture with all the team in there plus the 2 helpers, my sister and her fella, Craig lee scoot and Neil Tunnicliffe, and me the one who's head is nearly touching the ceiling :D

sbstand.jpg

stand_team.jpg

I don't think it was a boring as a ot of other stands at the show, a nice bit of colour coding.

Thanks loads

Also a few pics of Craig Lee scooot at the show.

craig_bs2.jpg

craig_bs1.jpg

from the log to the lorry, to backwheel, :P

craig_bs4.jpg

craig_bs3.jpg

Sidehopping 52" easy, He actually done 54" on Saturday further down the lorry :P :P

Phil.

Aye yes, we went looking for your stand on friday. We was the chaps on friday near closing asking how business was. You might of recognised me in my trials-shack hoodie :D

Must say, was a very good stand. Liked the way you had your desk to the left, and not at the back, was different. Not sure on that wooden stand placement, got in the way a few times, but a show like that, thats to be expected.

Top job dude :P

Dude you gave us free rootbeer! I still don't know why you bought it >_< GASH!

Anyway your stand was nice, looked professional but still cool (Y) As for Craigs sidehop to the flatbed I over heard Martyn Ashton at a demo today in poole telling his mate how he couldn't believe that he could do it :o I walked past (couldn't be bothered to watch the SAME demo i've seen a million times) and so just laughed ;)

James (N)

Phil my man!!! (N)

The stand was amazing , i love the colour scheme and your two helpers were well safe when i brought my stuff (Y) :o

The stand was easy as pie to look round , just walk in look down and theres all the echo zoo parts you sell :o

Hope to see you next year!!

ps- the T on my shirt i brought has half faded away >_< ;)

I thought it was a cool stand, a friend of mine bought some pads there as they were the best price. I think you guys had the best prices at the show so well done for that, and it was all well laid out which is great for a first go at the show.

The only thing I thought was annoying, the whole process of writing cards down etc. took a little while (although I realise going electric wouldn't have been cost effective and that you probably didn't have the facilities), and you could have smiled more (N) Might have been a long day but customers love to see a happy face.

In all nice one with the show, and was a good idea to start a thread about it, such a good way to get some feedback/comments >_<

James

Not the only one by far. She was hot!

I bought some echo pure forks from you, managed to get £5 off them too. Thanks for that! I think you were probably cheapest there anyway which was nice.

Nice stall. But really, the reason I bought from there was because of the price and quality products you were selling, not because of a flashy layout. Although that will obviously attract more people to come and look round.

Dude you gave us free rootbeer! I still don't know why you bought it ;)  GASH!

Anyway your stand was nice, looked professional but still cool :P As for Craigs sidehop to the flatbed I over heard Martyn Ashton at a demo today in poole telling his mate how he couldn't believe that he could do it :P I walked past (couldn't be bothered to watch the SAME demo i've seen a million times) and so just laughed :D

James :P

What are you talking about Jim! Rootbeer is luuuuuverly :D :P

Yea, great guys at the selctbikes stand!

Sidehop was sick :P

Aaron.