Rob Clarke, Dan Pearce Video

rathergoodpie

Wow nice vid, really entertaining, the artistic side does it good. When I saw 'natural' in the topic I wasn't expecting much because it's not my thing but I liked that. Lots of impressive riding too, I liked the bits where stones were kicked/hurled into the water.

OH MY GOD, this pesky kid is fully in love with that vid, mate u guys deserve every bit of praise u get for that vid. :unsure:

Really well edited, and some great riding, u both have a realy cool style, i could watch u both ride for ages. :P

Im really impressed.

Well looking forward to the comps, so will see u ther. (Y)

Cheers guys.

Boots

Top Vid :(

ah well, each to thier own

I doubt that Matt, me and Dan are in our final years, and Bigman's moving to Shropshire!!

YOU LOSE!!  :P

:unsure: :( all my hopes and reams destroyed so easily, you cruel cruel boy you should be ashamed you yourself (Y)

joke :P

oh well guess I'll just have to be a looner :P

:unsure:  :(  all my hopes and reams destroyed so easily, you cruel cruel boy you should be ashamed you yourself (Y)

joke :P

oh well guess I'll just have to be a looner :P

Ah, don't worry matt, Dan B will still be there, possibly :P

Adam

Cracking vid guys! Really good riding as well! Although I dont like rap, it suited the vid well and gave a different feel to it! Well done!

One thing that would of finished it off a treat would be some of the special Rob commentry that we all know and love!

Rob ;) :D

Nice vid, good riding and swish editing. I've been riding those spots in St. Agnes solidly for the last few days. It's nice to see some of the lines I've been looking at for 'some time in the future' being conquered there :)

Let me know if you come over to St.Agnes again any time soon, I'll be living just up from the beach for the next few months now.

Hey guys!

Sorry for my lack of replys to the comments, but ive been on my hols in scotland!

First off, Rob, you've done us proud! The stuff we had shot needed editing really well and it has been! F@%kin brill! Shame about the corrupted stuff but i still have it all on the tapes!

Secondly, to everyone else, thanx muchly for all the good feedback! I was really proud of the stuff we had shot and im really proud of robs editing job! Its good to know its appreciated by everyone!

And just as a last note, those people who dont like the music, hiphop works soooooooooo much better with trials cus the beat is slower! PUNK DOES NOT WORK! Dont get me wrong, i like it! But fast music for a slow sport just looks and sounds daft! But again, each to there own!

Anyways, dont want to put a downer on this otherwise rather chuffed message,

so erm, thanx.

p.s. i love you Rob! :P :P

:P Very cool. Nice and chilled out. Not one to get you hyped for a ride, but definitely one to unwind to.

Not a hiphop fan myself, but does go very well with the vid; wouldn't have noticed I didn't like the music if it hadn't been for the comments on here. Fits very nicely.

Damn jealous of the spots though :)