Rob Clarke, Dan Pearce Video

rathergoodpie

Well, we finally got off our arses!

Yeah, me and Dan (actiondan) decided it was about time to make a vid.

Don't be expecting any tunnicliffe crazieness, because this is an uber chilled vid of mainly natural. (because thats what we mainly ride) (N)

Alot of the footage we wanted to use got corrupted (sorry dan mate but we'll re- capture and do a new vid, if i can be arsed that is >_<" ) But i knocked together what we had and its looking ok. Not bad for my first edit job!

Apologies if its a bit arty farty in places but hey, we're both at arts college!

Southwest05

So, sit back relax and enjoy the show!

Cheers

Rob

I wonder how many people expect the first riding shot to be something impressive...

Edited by rathergoodpie

Another great vid people,

I really liked the editing at the start. The overall riding was good but the camera man looked like he couldn't hold the camera still, which was doing my head in.

Some nice pics at the end as well.

>_<

Another great vid people,

I really liked the editing at the start. The overall riding was good but the camera man looked like he couldn't hold the camera still, which was doing my head in.

Some nice pics at the end as well.

(N)

hmm, funny considering most of it was filmed on a tripod >_< but meh.

cheers for the comments guys keep em coming.

Rob

Who ever filmed and edited that, needs to be shot...

... with man juice.

That was sexual. The camera man definately knew what he was doing, some f**king rad angles and shots, and the pictures at the end looked super good too. The editing was just as good, and that intro was amazingly well done. You should be very proud of that.

Riding was damn good too, thought the riding was going to be wank after the kid on the white raven was hopping all over the place at the start on them rocks, but he, and the other dude where very good indeed. (No offence intended in the slightest)

Thats a good'un that one >_<

Who ever filmed and edited that, needs to be shot...

... with man juice.

That was sexual. The camera man definately knew what he was doing, some f**king rad angles and shots, and the pictures at the end looked super good too. The editing was just as good, and that intro was amazingly well done. You should be very proud of that.

Riding was damn good too, thought the riding was going to be wank after the kid on the white raven was hopping all over the place at the start on them rocks, but he, and the other dude where very good indeed. (No offence intended in the slightest)

Thats a good'un that one (N)

Well, i'm humbled!

yeah that was me on the raven at the start he he. I thought too many trials vids take themselvs too seriously, and very few pull it off (tunni and tra are obvious exceptions)

so when expecting a mega trick at the start, i instead hit my bollocks really hard on my stem. great! what could be a better start to a vid! (Y)

The whole thing is filmed by me and Dan; hes doing a Photography degree so he certainly knows his shit about composition!

I edited it too. arent we ace! :o"

nah seriously, i really appreciate the comments guys, as you know this is my first trials vid, and i wanted to inject some quality into trials vids as im sick of seeing poorly shot, poorly edited pieces of shit to be frank. (some absolute gems though)

Theres absolutely no reason why all trials vids shouldn't look like this.

Essay over >_< :o

Rob

Edited by rathergoodpie

Downloading know Rob (N)

you better not be riding to much natural I don't want you walking off with a win in May ;)

natural? me?! (Y)"

i think nick and steve might foil my plans this year mate. ...and i'd have gotten away with it if it wasn't for those pesky kids... >_<

he he

Rob

natural? me?!  (Y)" 

i think nick and steve might foil my plans this year mate. ...and i'd have gotten away with it if it wasn't for those pesky kids... >_<

he he

Rob

Ah but there not riding the red route :o" there on the yellow :S guess you plan is back under way.

that was a cracking vid and now I have car insurance I really should get down to ride with you guys more B) oh well we can but dream

Loved the music and just about everything about the vid, may go watch it again ;)"

Oh yeah forgot to say next year I shall be going to Falmouth Uni to study art so I shall be back to haunt you mu ha ha ha!!

good job guys (N)

matt

Happy days indeed.

I thought there was some rather special camera work on there, kinda hinting at something more, like the bikes were in on some greater secret ... I think precisely because it went beyond just the riding.

It had a really nice 'endless summer' kinda feel there in parts ...

... and albeit echoing other comments here: some of the pics at the end were really rather good too.

Nice vid, nice mix of riding. not a fan of the music though.

ah well, each to thier own

Ah but there not riding the red route (N)" there on the yellow (Y) guess you plan is back under way.

that was a cracking vid and now I have car insurance I really should get down to ride with you guys more ;) oh well we can but dream

Loved the music and just about everything about the vid, may go watch it again (Y)"

Oh yeah forgot to say next year I shall be going to Falmouth Uni to study art so I shall be back to haunt you mu ha ha ha!!

good job guys >_<

matt

I doubt that Matt, me and Dan are in our final years, and Bigman's moving to Shropshire!!

YOU LOSE!! :o

Edited by rathergoodpie