Trials-shack Volume 8 - Bikeshow 05

Simon

Evening. Its a been a long time on the timeline (no pun intended (N) ) but its here.

Before downloading, i might inform you the video is hardly edited at all due to my PC, and/or Adobe Premier 6.5 f**king up, so that when editing, the music would skip and stick, and so would the video. So editing in time to music was near on impossible.

Also, i may appologise for two of Jon's moves that have somehow got corrupt so are all jumpy. You will notice which two i mean. This is also how i had to edit the whole video.

So sorry for the editing, or lack there of.

Its mostly hop idol, and mostl Jon and Andy as there our home heros. I did try and get some of the others, but sorry there isn't much at all guys :"> You did all ride great though, and made it a great quarter/semi and final.

Onto business;

Music: (in order of appearance)

Morcheeba - Over and Over

Breaking Benjamin - Simple Design

Goldfinger - Damaged

Everclear - Amphetamine

Riders:

To many to mention, and some i can't spell :o

Length: 11 minutes 44 seconds

Size: 112mb

Link: Lefty Clicky

Also, as mentioned, part 02 and 03 will be out in the coming days. BMX and Dirt respectivly. Only got around 2 mins of footage for each, but heh.

Hope you enjoy. (Y)

As always, comments always welcome. Non of this "downloading now" posts though. >_<

Phoar! She's a beast, this may take some time.  Looking forward to it. :o

Edit: Love it Si! Pretty smooth, will there be a part 2?

Part 02 is BMX, part 03 is Dirt. Im afraid thats all the footage i got. I hardly filmed at all, even missing Andy's shining gap that impressed Ot Pi >_<

Im not modest, i truely don't like it (N) I dislike all my videos for some reason (Y)

Cheers for all the comments though ;)

Some guy riding that really small monty (16"?)

The vid was really good, very impressed with the riding in the hop idol  (N)

Ceasar Canas (Not sure on spelling)

It was his so he said. Could ride it bloody good too haha. His knee was above the bar >_<

Just amazing. Si, I loved how you went from showing me the intro, to that amazing piece of creativity. I loved how you got the riding of hop idol to go with the music in the way that the emotions and excitement build up was displayed beautifully. Editing was spot on and I see what you mean about your computer being a bit dodgy, flickering with John's riding nearer the end, or was that editing :">

Non the less, awesome work lad!

Cant wait for the bmx and dirt - especially dirt simply cos i couldnt be arsed to get my camera out, so hats off to you! - Wish I did actually, awesome riding from the unknown duke of dirt!

Jonny.

Editing was spot on and I see what you mean about your computer being a bit dodgy, flickering with John's riding nearer the end, or was that editing :">

That would be the computer >_<

Thing is, i started editing and those two clips where fine, but they somehow declined in together'ness and wen't all wanked up. Same with fatmikes devil stair case section. Sorry mike but that bit was to bad to use (N) The sound was the same by the way, hence me removing all of it, along with the audio mixer not actually doing f**k all, so the volume of the crowd/show was full even when it was -50 (Y)

Yeah, the intro did get a change. That was planned from the start, it was just a secret :o

i might inform you the video is hardly edited at all due to my PC, and/or Adobe Premier 6.5 f**king up

humm id say that was very well edited

sweet vid!!

what about craig, tunni, slinger, savage,benito,vincent, and so many others?

mint vid well done >_<

Nadine..

Edited by crazy_gap girl

Yea I liked that, it seems to be pretty all over the place though.

And would have been good to have got some footage of the people we (well I defo) went to see ride....(Tunni,Craig,Ot Pi,Giles,Cesar,Benito,Vincent,Walker,Slinger,Savage,Hawsey,Akrig,Ashton, E.C.T...)

Still a nice vid, captured the Hop-Idol pretty well, part from seeing clips I know were done on saturday, but being shown in the finals/sunday riding, and vice-versa.

Music chosen well, and all around good editing :unsure:

Roll on Bike 06 (Y)

Tom