Omfg, Just Got Done For Speeding

Joe Papasnap Maher

I know it seems harsh, but the law says 30, you were going faster. No legs to stand on unfortunately.

Sure, roads SHOULD be more than 30, but if they arent there's sod all we can do except go 30.

Unlucky, but learn your lesson ;)

yep u should lernt to look out beter

Harsh mate, unfortunatly, it happens to everyone, well those that drive. A while back my mate got pulled over everyday by the police for 2 weeks. Doesnt help, that my headteacher is a bit of a dick... long story.

I got told that i was going to fast on some road that had 20mph speed limit... on my bike ;)

Does he f**k he's just a gimp that whinges all the time.

oh look at me i'm depressed, I'm sad, I'm going to kill myself, I hate the world. No one wants to buy my CDs. etc.

Lmfao.

That is acctually, one of the funniest things I've seen said on this forum!

And joe. unlucky you hardcore speeder you ;)

Tom

How the hell did you get the Fiat to 45mph ?! :D  :P

;)

:D

He was basicllay hidding behind a tree, and then run out in front of me

:P

does he f**k hes just a gimp who winges all the time.

oh look at me i'm depressed, I'm sad, I'm going to kill myself, I hate the world. No one wants to buy my CDs. etc.

:P

Thing is, this road is not in a residential area. Its a country back road with af few houses along it, and if you asked me before this, id have said it was  60mph.

But unlucky Joe, no more speeding ;)

Country backroad meaning the odd blind corner and narrowish? Even with a few houses on it theres still a possibility of kids around. The road to my house at home is through a field where it comes off the link road yet its a 30. My friend got knocked off his bike while riding across it, with a higher limit he would have been lucky to get away with a broken arm. As it is the car owner is claiming from his house insurance to reclaim his losses lol But still bad luck man lol Gd luck with the granny driving :D

Pete

;)

Nice post, give yourself a celebratory Banana.

(EDIT: cant get the hang of this quotey thing :P )

Country backroad meaning the odd blind corner and narrowish? Even with a few houses on it theres still a possibility of kids around. The road to my house at home is through a field where it comes off the link road yet its a 30. My friend got knocked off his bike while riding across it, with a higher limit he would have been lucky to get away with a broken arm. As it is the car owner is claiming from his house insurance to reclaim his losses lol But still bad luck man lol Gd luck with the granny driving

I think what he ment was that most country roads are national speed limit (60) and that if you were on that road you would think it was too, not that it should be a 60 zone past peoples houses.

No cycling signs are put up for a reason...

I don't cycle in places where the is a no cycling sign. ;)

Yeah, but if you run into someone on a trials bike, they're just going to get pissed off, if you run into someone in a car, they could be killed. Say you were going that extra 14mph slower, you could have braked in time befor you hit someone.

Edited by JT!

No cycling signs are put up for a reason...

Thankyou Joe, his comment pissed me off abit... I nearly posted a rant, but I'm lazy and you just saved me the effort ;) :D

don't cycle in places where the is a no cycling sign.

Bollocks! :D :P

Edited by CH!P

And JT!, i don't know if you do drive or not, and not to start an argument, but to be fair you will speed during your life ;)

I don't drive, when i do, i wont speed. Like i said above, if you hit someone when your speeding, its your falt. They could live if you were doing the correct speed.

I don't drive, when i do, i wont speed. Like i said above, if you hit someone when your speeding, its your falt. They could live if you were doing the correct speed.

Think i'll hold you to that ;)

70% of people at least do speed, even if its only a little. I am never stuck behind someone doing 30mph (Unless its a learner) and I use my car every day.

HAHA not going to speed. JT you talk clean out of your arsehole sometimes.

Its easy to say that on a forum but its very hard. I drive a 998cc mini that needs a service badly and I still find it hard keeping within the limit.

I bet your mum/dad/guardian speeds. Everyone does it even the police.